2019 Tour Thread

5 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

Smelly is fast as fuck, it's great and you're wrong! He's single pedal too, isn't he?

Yea single pedal. I don’t know what anyone would think was good about Scott’s drumming and then at the same time say they don’t like Smelly’s drumming. Faster than Scott ever was and better fills and timing as well. I think this cat has what I like to call #blinkbias

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

Went to the Mansfield show last night. Missed Neck Deep and a good bit of Lil Wayne grabbing merch and beers. Thought blink were very good, crowd was feeling it and sang along to a good amount of the deep cuts off Enema (at least where I was sitting) which was cool. It’s a fun time I’d definitely recommend seeing this tour.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

So you missed the best thing about the whole tour? I’d honestly be far more interested in seeing neck deep than this wank version of blink 

That’s fair. To be honest I haven’t been too stoked on the new music and up until recently wasn’t even that excited about the show. But it was better than I expected.

Plus, I’ve seen Neck Deep a few times already and miiiiight have tailgated a little too late which led to me missing them entirely. Didn’t intentionally give em the miss.

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea single pedal. I don’t know what anyone would think was good about Scott’s drumming and then at the same time say they don’t like Smelly’s drumming. Faster than Scott ever was and better fills and timing as well. I think this cat has what I like to call #blinkbias

Dude watch his foot. Just watch his foot.

Travis can't even touch that speed with that double bass hit with a single pedal. Travis doesn't play Josie like that live. Find me the example if you think wrong.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Dude watch his foot. Just watch his foot.

Travis can't even touch that speed with that double bass hit with a single pedal. Travis doesn't play Josie like that live. Find me the example if you think wrong.

I apreciate the Enthusiasm, but please don't say Travis can't go as fast as Scott. That's dumb. Trav can go faster, guaranteed.

Here's a good performance of the song with Travis: 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I apreciate the Enthusiasm, but please don't say Travis can't go as fast as Scott. That's dumb. Trav can go faster, guaranteed.

Here's a good performance of the song with Travis: 

Oliver you just got owned sucker!! You should be humiliated and embarrassed! Your mother is disappointed in you , ya loser!!! 

Travis is so fucking clean and Scott has that sloppy punk drumming which I wouldn't consider a bad thing.

But travis is just on a whole other level of unique and clean and perfect its absolutely fucked.

Also no punk drummer will be caught dead on a double pedal, thats weak. Do you your doubles on a single pedal. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boxelder said:

word coming in from the bristow show that wayne abruptly stopped his set 20 min in, said these aren’t his fans, he isn’t feeling it, and this is his last night on the tour

Whaaaaa. I knew this would happen. Lol called it. lil Wayne you suck anyways, never been close to the best rapper in the world. Go home and choke on your cough syrup

Wowwww. Lol. If he drops it’d be cool if Simple Plan or ATL fill in. I’m glad I saw him, he crushed it and my crowd was totally feeling him.

Seeing multiple reports that he said he was done and walked off after 20 minutes...may not be feeling his opening role in broad daylight.

• Like 1