Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

MCR was interesting because I saw them open twice for Blink in 2011 and it was a tale of 2 completely different shows. One where Gerard talked and had energy and put on a great show, and another one where he didn't say a single word, was very low energy to the point where I wasn't sure if he was angry at the crowd or what.

But while in line to get in, there was this mother and her like 9 year old daughter and they kept gushing over Gerard and it was obvious the daughter was just following along. Then a bus drove by and the mom was like "OMG he might be on that bus" and the 9 year daughter lifted up her shirt, faced the bus  and said "look at my tits". That was probably the most disgusted I've ever been at a show.

Too bad they didn't see MCR with Green Day years earlier during the American Idiot run. Gerard said something along the lines of, "If you're a girl and some old rock star wants you to flash them... tell them to fuck off." So, y'know, I highly doubt he'd approve. 

11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Um no I don’t. Why do you always make things up? Fucking weirdo

Oh, but you believe the earth is controlled by secret reptilian elitists? I get it mixed up

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Too bad they didn't see MCR with Green Day years earlier during the American Idiot run. Gerard said something along the lines of, "If you're a girl and some old rock star wants you to flash them... tell them to fuck off." So, y'know, I highly doubt he'd approve. 

Lol I remember this

• Like 1

I drank in the back and didn’t watch MCR at the Honda Civic Tour. Better than that neck beard band on the Cali tour though

7 hours ago, Ghent said:

Oh, but you believe the earth is controlled by secret reptilian elitists? I get it mixed up

Yeah pretty much. Unsure if they’re reptilian though tbh. 

Blink are still a fucking joke. Doesn’t change that. The band is a mess 

Bringing Tom back would be fun but would probably be shitty music and live show as well, or long wait times again.  

What really would be best is if they dropped the blink name altogether and just did their own side project.  Simple Creatures was fun, Mark Matt and Travis no reigns project would be even better.

I mean you have 8 songwriters putting together 49 second songs, all to try to persevere blink, time to call it.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Seem to be doing pretty well to me. You’ll get over Tom some day. 

Living off the name. Everyone knows they’re finished 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Cringe posting. Time to log off mate. You’ve been finished here for ages.

I’m the greatest of all time 

• Like 1