2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

Anything halfway close at my shows was $167+... back rows lower section ~$127 so worth the extra $40 to be way closer to me

FWIW some people are saying you can get lawn seats for some shows on Groupon for ~$30 for those going that route. 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

3rd row seats for $99 here. all seats besides floor seats are $24.50

Cheapest in Dallas is lawn/GA for $37.50. They were $20 earlier during the concert summer promo. After that the next cheapest is $62 for the second “tier” of reserved seating. 

There’s tons of seats available. But the ones in the three sections nearest to the stage are $127 and up and those are for the corner sections. The middle one is a lot higher. 

I've never seen a rock show with seats at the front? Is this a common thing?

Last time i saw blink was berlin in 2012 and the whole floor was going nuts through the whole set. One of the best shows in my life!

I dunno what is happening, but for the Toronto date at least, all the front of stage Official Platinum seats that were going for $350-500 have all disapearred from the ticketmaster map, and now instead that area is labelled as Floor Standing Room Only- avail for only $180. Did they cancel all the seats they sold and switch to GA pit? Or are these GA tixs expected to stand around/behind those high priced seats?

GA PIT is up front for $50 cheaper than what I paid to now be behind the pit..

So your seat didn't actually move..it's in the same spot.  I wouldn't be too upset.  You could always buy PIT seats then sell yours.
However, I would be happy to have a seat to enjoy the whole show.  I would actually be a little pissed if my seats were changed to the PIT.. 

11 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Ok so I went to check on seats at one of my venues out of curiosity, and now as others have stated, the front appears to be a normal GA "pit"... wtf? My seats I purchased were within the "pit" area lol... 

What a scam!! I knew that seating chart was fucked up! Now I have to buy 20 pit tickets and sell the others

$100 for soundcheck and some swag

I'm so close to buying this....but I'm not sure $100 is worth a bag and a laminate. 

The soundcheck seems cool.  How long does that normally last? 

I'm also taking into consideration that I am buying for 5 people, so this can get expensive fast.

5 minutes ago, Magnious said:

I'm so close to buying this....but I'm not sure $100 is worth a bag and a laminate. 

The soundcheck seems cool.  How long does that normally last? 

I'm also taking into consideration that I am buying for 5 people, so this can get expensive fast.

It's usually 3 songs, but it's def a cool experience if you're a hardcore fan. Your 5 friends may not be down to blow $100 on it, but it's cool IMO. The early entry is nice too. I suspect the "Exclusive VIP Gift Item" will be a signed poster.

blink-182 VIP Upgrade - Meet & Greet

Pre-show photo with blink-182

Watch blink-182 Soundcheck performance

Exclusive VIP blink-182 Tote Bag

Exclusive VIP blink-182 gift item

Commemorative VIP blink-182 Laminate

VIP dedicated early entry to venue and merch stand 

blink-182 VIP Upgrade - Soundcheck

Watch blink-182 Soundcheck performance

Exclusive VIP blink-182 Tote Bag

Exclusive VIP blink-182 gift item

Commemorative VIP blink-182 Laminate