Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

Oliver let it go bro. If you think you’re better than Skiba and Tom more power to you. This is an endless argument though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Kay said:

I'm sorry mate, I shouldn't have posted it. can't exactly edit it out now as it's in Oli's quote, but I am sorry. 

all good, no worries :) i don't mind if people check out my music, i'm not embarassed by it. I just don't want to use this board as a promotion platform, that's all. But if someone else posts it, I'm glad

thanks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Nah leave it, Oliver has made a right prat out of himself yet again so it's good to keep it there so everyone can see it.

@Neal your music is good, it's not my usual thing but it's well done and I enjoyed listening to both songs. 

thanks for listening, mate. those songs kay posted are just demo's, you might want to check out the studio stuff if you want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Why does that matter if we can't hear it? 

the band probably did in their in ears, skiba for sure which might made it hard for him to concentrate. All pure speculation though

1 minute ago, Neal said:

thanks for listening, mate. those songs kay posted are just demo's, you might want to check out the studio stuff if you want.

yeah I totally forgot the newer version of ice skating because I'm a lemon lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

Listening to it now, really good so far again and obviously a lot more polished than the demos Kay posted, is 'Silhouettes' what I should be listening too?

Still not as good as Oliver playing ropey blink-182 covers in a suit on a £10 webcam but it's pretty close!

Its good. I like it.  As far as songwriting it suffers from sounding like 1000 other bands;  but I know I couldn't do anywhere close to that so I can't talk.

It still doesn't change the fact that Neil is wrong on this guy playing ATST. You can't convince me of a fact without debating the fact.

If I say the sky is blue, and the reply is, but a car has 4 tires, you haven't convinced me that the sky isn't blue. That is what Neil is doing. I think its an intentional troll. Because if he plays, he can't be that musically dumb.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its good. I like it.  As far as songwriting it suffers from sounding like 1000 other bands;  but I know I couldn't do anywhere close to that so I can't talk.

So why did you talk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Great music by the way Neal! Like a chill Cloud Nothings or something. 

thanks dude, need to check them out

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It still doesn't change the fact that Neil is wrong on this guy playing ATST. You can't convince me of a fact without debating the fact.

If I say the sky is blue, and the reply is, but a car has 4 tires, you haven't convinced me that the sky isn't blue. That is what Neil is doing. I think its an intentional troll. Because if he plays, he can't be that musically dumb.

thanks for checking it out.

i swear I'm not trying to troll, i had my in-ears failing on me on a big stage once and had to play songs that i played a 1000 times without hearing myself. it was really hard. Crowd didn't notice at all...my bandmates did.  my tightness lacked a lot that night. maybe I just suck

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm sorry mate, I shouldn't have posted it. can't exactly edit it out now as it's in Oli's quote, but I am sorry. 

That shit is so good you don't have to apologize for throwing it in Oli's face. Oli deserves it. 

14 minutes ago, Neal said:

I love Ice Skating! I actually like the bandcamp version more but I've had the Spotify version on my playlist since it came out

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Neal said:

thanks for checking it out.

i swear I'm not trying to troll, i had my in-ears failing on me on a big stage and had to play songs that i played a 1000 times without hearing myself. it was really hard.  my tightness lacked a lot that night. maybe I just suck

Oh I don't doubt that it can create issues.

I am simply saying that the guy didn't mess up in this situation but by looking at his hands, he didn't mess it up.

3 minutes ago, Since88 said:

That shit is so good you don't have to apologize for throwing it in Oli's face. Oli deserves it. 

I love Ice Skating! I actually like the bandcamp version more but I've had the Spotify version on my playlist since it came out

thanks a lot dude! stoked you have it in your playlist. i came to the conclusion that i like that bandcamp version more as well :)

• Love 1

You aren't throwing anything in my face. I am confident in what I know and what I don't know. I have no problems admitting I am wrong when I am wrong, and right when I am right. I know my strengths. I know my weaknesses. I am very confident in those things.

The fact remains, that the guy didn't screw up ATST. Unless someone can offer up a contradictory claim based on facts; that point stands.

If someone did disprove it, I wouldn't care either. I would happily admit I am wrong.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Oh I don't doubt that it can create issues.

I am simply saying that the guy didn't mess up in this situation but by looking at his hands, he didn't mess it up.

hey you have your opinion, i have mine. i think skiba had his reasons to look so worried to stage right and abort. and probably heared his guitar better in his inear monitoring system than you in that video with the backingtrack blaring over it. unless we don't get ahold of the audio of what that kid played, none of us can guarantee what happend.

It's all guesses