Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Cyndi Lauper sucks by the way. I met her in 1998 and OMG, she was off the charts crazy. She literally turned to security and said "punch the shit out of that guy" I heard it. All because he was smoking near her and apparently she has a strong aversion to smoke.

This would devastate me if it came from someone whom I could believe a single word

Just now, Neal said:

From a technical standpoint i am a terrible guitarist.

But you're good enough to play your own songs good, perfect example!

Like, it's not the 80's anymore, no one cares if you can belt out a Malmsteen solo or not. Just play your songs.

• Like 1

Just now, OliverJudy said:

This would devastate me if it came from someone I could believe even a single word from

It happened I think it was 1998 or maybe 1999. It was whatever year she toured with the Beach Boys. She did a meet and greet. No photos allowed, but she signed stuff. I think my Dad still has his. We lined up and some guy decided he'd break out a cigarette and she flipped out.  To be fair, She actually put on a great show. I honestly thought it was better than The Beach Boys and she was the opener. But she was so strange in person.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Oliver, you're seriously such a fucking nutcase. 

Why do you care so much about what people on here think of you? why do you have to prove that you're amazing at guitar? I really don't fucking get it.

But here's an idea, if you want to prove what an amazing guitarist you are, how about you go about DOING IT rather than continuously stating the same crap over and over? if it means that much to you then buy some proper video and audio equipment and show us, you've literally given no one anyone a reason to believe you're a really good guitarist, you just expect everyone to take your word for it. If it means this much to you then it's surely worth the expense of buying the required equipment to showcase how good you are?

You've openly admitted you can't write a song, played some sloppy blink covers and then admitted it took you a month to "master" (seriously question marks on master here but whatever) the solo from Bohemian Rhapsody...I really struggle to see what you've got to brag about if I'm honest, it's not too late - back down and we can try and forget this all ever happened. 

Rattled 

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

To translate Dan's post.

"Oliver, I suck at Bass, you are better than me. So I have to act out. I am sorry"

Dan its okay dude, not everyone can be as good at Bass as me.

Shocking attempt, do better.

• Like 1

Just now, ...Dan... said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse mate.

And then put it back in again, you gotta work it 

7 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse mate.

Never seen you so rattled pal 

oh damn this other view of the incident clears everything up, now I'm glad Skiba decided to save the song from descending into certain madness

7 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

oh damn this other view of the incident clears everything up, now I'm glad Skiba decided to save the song from descending into certain madness

pretty sure this guy was legitimately mentally ill though 

I saw Steve Martin and Martin Short do the same contractually obligated joke Mark does. 

19 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

That's a pretty cool performance 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Matt Skiba needs to get the fuck out of Blink like stat. Watching more AK3 and it is painfully obvious that he should have not been on their list of potential choices as a replacement. Its not that he is bad in AK3. But his stuff is nothing like Blink.

What were they thinking?

I always felt like this could've been a Blink song 

Are bots really saying they can't mess up All The Small Things because it's their biggest hit?  Yeah, I'm sure fans line up to see ATST played to complete perfection (as sung by Matt Skiba) 🙄