Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, I agree, lets get back on topic.

But next time, read my posts or don't comment. Thanks.

Next time don’t drag shit on for 20 plus pages. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thanks for making me aware of that post. I hid it.

Times have changed. It is wrong to post pictures of other people online with their permission.

Hide it all you want. Still shows exactly why people should be worried about giving you access to there photos. 

• Like 1

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Hide it all you want. Still shows exactly why people should be worried about giving you access to there photos. 

You seem to be missing the point. I am not interested in his personal information. I am using the fact that he posts inflammatory stuff from behind a keyboard against him. Thats what cowards do.

I have no problem with people remaining anonymous. I have to protect that. But sign up here and openly attack people from behind your keyboard; that makes you a coward.

I'll make @OliverJudy a deal. If he stops with the personal attacks; Ill stop with calling him out. That simple. Its a two way street.

This is b182online so trolling is fine; but its getting too personal. I am partly at fault, but certainly not fully. People follow me from thread to thread wanting to tell me how wrong I am about everything. You are a big offender.

I think we need to make things less inflammatory.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You seem to be missing the point. I am not interested in his personal information. I am using the fact that he posts inflammatory stuff from behind a keyboard against him. Thats what cowards do.

I have no problem with people remaining anonymous. I have to protect that. But sign up here and openly attack people from behind your keyboard; that makes you a coward.

I'll make @OliverJudy a deal. If he stops with the personal attacks; Ill stop with calling him out. That simple. Its a two way street.

This is b182online so trolling is fine; but its getting too personal. I am partly at fault, but certainly not fully. People follow me from thread to thread wanting to tell me how wrong I am about everything. You are a big offender.

Someone bust out the Bengay! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Get fucked mate. I don’t follow you anywhere and neither doesn’t anyone else. You post your same bullshit claims and opinions that are lined with insults in multiple threads that people are active in and then they call you out on it. It’s just your narcissism that makes you believe people follow you around.

You dish out more insults than anyone else on here but you’re always the first to play the victim card. Nobody is falling for your shit anymore.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Someone bust out the Bengay! 

15 years!

I've got some on now! Spent all weekend building a cedar post fence around my grandmother's house and everything fucking aches.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Hey I edited my first and last name out of your signature. That is against our rules here. If that was some type of Doxxing threat; you are headed down a bad path. Consider that your warning.

Thank you.

Lol, no [redacted] it was not a doxxing threat. I don’t give two shits about your life to be honest, I just know a shit ton because you share a shit ton. I was just dicking around.

Extra funny coming from you considering I personally asked you to stop using my name and you used that as an excuse to try and burn me. 

I’m sorry for using your name that you’ve shared and everyone knows. Seems sort of cowardly to worry about it, but I won’t do it again if you’re scared. 

5 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I think we need to be more inflammatory. We need to destroy people’s well being.

15 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LMAO! How many more excuses can you come up with instead of just admitting she was wrong? First it was "not the same as playing in fron of 20,000 people". Then when someone did, well they were probably just drunk. Then when people who are not drunk did it, well then it just just different guys.

Its not different. Matt sucks. Period. End of discussion. The 20K people nerves excuse is just that, an excuse. He fucking sucks. He doesn't beloing in Blink. He can't play basic guitar. He can't sing worth the shit. He can't write the songs. He is a bad session guitarist. He is terrible. These are all facts despite all the stupid excuses you try to come up with. facts are stubborn things.

What is your obsession with right and wrong?

Also aren't the guys blink bring onstage playing atst? Although entertaining, the song's not quite complex. But hey, they are all better than Skiba, sure.

1 hour ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

15 years!

I've got some on now! Spent all weekend building a cedar post fence around my grandmother's house and everything fucking aches.

I bengay for the last 16.5 years, got you beat! 

• Like 1

am I the only one here who is confused how oliver is posting on this board without being behind a keyboard ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neal said:

am I the only one here who is confused how oliver is posting on this board without being behind a keyboard ?

I like to imagine he’s on top of it stamping his feet in anger to type. 

Since88: "Do you look down at people who is overweight? Do you think you are a better person than those who are overweight because you're not?"

Oliver: "Complex question."

lmao are you serious

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Does anyone know Oliver in real life? The dude seriously needs help and I'm not saying that to insult him. 

According to Oliver one of his greatest achievements in life is part owning this message board. But he’s clearly not here for the band anymore as he’s openly said he doesn’t like the current lineup/music. So what is he here for? The only thing left is either the power or the people. And I refuse to believe it’s the people as not a day goes by where he’s not talking down to somebody different and throwing insults at people. Yes he gets a hell of a lot of shit as well, but he brings so much of it upon himself with his attitude and delusions and constant attention seeking posts/threads. In his position he should be making sure this place is a tightly run ship and making sure any new members settle in and feel welcome in the community, not having hissy fits in every thread because his opinion is not only different to someone else’s but also thinks it’s 100% correct and will have it no other way. Would a new member really wanna sign up and stick about when one of its owners is constantly having a break down and having arguments with every single poster?

I’ve never been more thankful for Ghent’s unhealthy love for blink. If it wasn’t for his positive attitude to everything they do there would be no reason for new fans to come here and talk about the band. It just about counter balances Oliver’s negative presence here. But Ghent can only do so much to keep this place going if Oliver continues to keep up this charade on a daily basis. 

• Like 2

It's clear though that Ghent ironically just does what the haters do. They just hate on everything and Ghent gives them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not saying he doesn't actually like the music he just exaggerates like the haters do. Only difference is he isn't stupid enough to do it unironicallly. I'm not saying anyone who doesn't like the music and has stated that is a hater. I'm talking about specific people finding excuses to hate on everything. 

1 hour ago, petros said:

Does anyone know Oliver in real life? The dude seriously needs help and I'm not saying that to insult him. 

Yeah, someone should meet up with him. some real life communication might be healthy for him.

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

According to Oliver one of his greatest achievements in life is part owning this message board. But he’s clearly not here for the band anymore as he’s openly said he doesn’t like the current lineup/music. So what is he here for? The only thing left is either the power or the people. And I refuse to believe it’s the people as not a day goes by where he’s not talking down to somebody different and throwing insults at people. Yes he gets a hell of a lot of shit as well, but he brings so much of it upon himself with his attitude and delusions and constant attention seeking posts/threads. In his position he should be making sure this place is a tightly run ship and making sure any new members settle in and feel welcome in the community, not having hissy fits in every thread because his opinion is not only different to someone else’s but also thinks it’s 100% correct and will have it no other way. Would a new member really wanna sign up and stick about when one of its owners is constantly having a break down and having arguments with every single poster?

I’ve never been more thankful for Ghent’s unhealthy love for blink. If it wasn’t for his positive attitude to everything they do there would be no reason for new fans to come here and talk about the band. It just about counter balances Oliver’s negative presence here. But Ghent can only do so much to keep this place going if Oliver continues to keep up this charade on a daily basis. 

Oliver’s greatest achievement is owning the boards, yet his ego and attitude may be the thing that ultimately ends the boards.

tenor.gif?itemid=5274592

• Like 1