2019 Tour Thread

Ry-Bread

https://www-theringer-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theringer.com/platform/amp/music/2019/7/31/20747150/blink-182-enema-of-the-state?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theringer.com%2Fmusic%2F2019%2F7%2F31%2F20747150%2Fblink-182-enema-of-the-state

Maybe this was posted already and I'm once again late to the party but a nice read on Enema of the State, Jerry Finn and blink in general. All the quotes are old but I didn't realize ATST was originally called Baby Cakes Butter-Muffin lmao. I knew WMAA was Peter Pan Complex but the first piece of trivia slipped by me somehow.

• Like 1

I think they are probably shook over the thrashing they got over the lil wayne debacle etc. Mark needs to act out to compensate.

I am actually tempted to pay the $175 fee to meet them when they come to Philly and after the photo just unload some really snarky comment that will cut deep. Hide an audio recorder. Then post on this board.

So much to choose from, but my angle would probably be: Why can't you guys write a single song without the help of John Feldmann? Then I can point to Matt, look at Mark and say, "you really need to give this guy more creative control in the band".

Then just watch their reaction.

Hmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I think they are probably shook over the thrashing they got over the lil wayne debacle etc. Mark needs to act out to compensate.

I am actually tempted to pay the $175 fee to meet them when they come to Philly and after the photo just unload some really snarky comment that will cut deep. Hide an audio recorder. Then post on this board.

So much to choose from, but my angle would probably be: Why can't you guys write a single song without the help of John Feldmann? Then I can point to Matt, look at Mark and say, "you really need to give this guy more creative control in the band".

Hmmmmmmm

Better be nice or they won’t let you play All The Small Things.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Hmmmmmmm

who cares about all of that, you need to just tell Skiba you can replace him, then show them your Youtube vids. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 7/29/2019 at 7:00 AM, Ixidor said:

Have blink announced any dates after the album drops?

This isn’t much of a “tour” by most standards. Just a summer thing. Though a damn expensive one.  For California they were out (on and off) for over a year. I saw them three times in the summer of ‘16 and then hit another show in Sept of ‘17 (with an appearance at Edgefest in between). 

My guess is they’ll announce some new dates around the holidays and then go strong again early next year to promote the new album. 

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Hmmmmmmm

Do it. Prove you’re not a keyboard warrior. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Hmmmmmmm

I'm sure you would cut Mark so deep and into full submission. He'd have no choice but to fire Skiba and hire you. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Elisa said:

try to go on stage and play all the small things with them instead of doing this Oli 

Well there are 20K people and 1 person is selected. So its not a great goal to have.

Whereas, the insults at photo op would be guaranteed. People claim I am a crazy nut. But all I am doing is saying what everyone has been saying on here for the last 4 years to their face. Why not? Why be a coward? Why continue to post it on a message board that they don't read when I can just tell them; then I know for sure that they know. $175 is almost a bargain for that.

Plus after what Mark said about that fan, they deserve it. That was just wrong. Not enough people have voiced opposition to that. It was just wrong.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Well there are 20K people and 1 person is selected. So its not a great goal to have.

Whereas, the insults at photo op would be guaranteed. People claim I am a crazy nut. But all I am doing is saying what everyone has been saying on here for the last 4 years to their face. Why not? Why be a coward? Why continue to post it on a message board that they don't read when I can just tell them; then I know for sure that they know. $175 is almost a bargain for that.

Plus after what Mark said about that fan, they deserve it. That was just wrong. Not enough people have voiced opposition to that. It was just wrong.

Buy the ticket and do it then. Until then you are just blowing smoke. Obviously the concert isn’t tomorrow but buying the ticket and showing it here will atleast prove you’re not just taking shit again, atleast until the concert rolls around.

• Like 1