2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Kay said:

Interesting that you said this and not me or @Patient #48273, legit never known a straight dude to know the term lol

I don't know how much of a thing it even is, I've only really heard it on/in reference to The L Word. Maybe @daveyjones is a big fan!

6 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Maybe @daveyjones is a big fan!

my partner for many years was a bi woman. as such i spent a lot of time immersed in lesbian culture. i had never heard the term before either, but it is a status symbol in some gay circles, from what i understand. particularly for the young women who attend the seven sisters colleges (my partner went to smith).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters_(colleges)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's pretty silly.

@Kay are you planning to watch the reboot?

Of course I fucking am, If I don't the other lesbians will smite me. 

11 hours ago, daveyjones said:

my partner for many years was a bi woman. as such i spent a lot of time immersed in lesbian culture. i had never heard the term before either, but it is a status symbol in some gay circles, from what i understand. particularly for the young women who attend the seven sisters colleges (my partner went to smith).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters_(colleges)

I've only heard of it through TV / online, in the real world I can't say it's ever been brought up and tbh I wouldn't wanna deal with the women who do think it's important. It's a little daft / shallow to care about something like that. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The place was absolutely packed. Most people must just not buy their tickets ahead of time like I did when I saw that hardly any seats had sold, because it was filled to the brim tonight. Matt sounded fantastic, Mark sounded fantastic, it was so good. Banter was low but there were still funny moments. And they brought back the deep voice Satan gag that was on The Mark, Tom, and Travis show, which made me smile. It was such a great set. I'm so happy I got to hear all of Enema of the State live, plus the really awesome stuff like Wasting Time acoustic. I never thought I'd get to hear that song live. I was on the lawn this time just because tickets were expensive, but they came out right in front of my brother and I to play the acoustic songs. It was awesome. I had the best time. Those who don't venture outside of the blink section of the boards might not know this, but I've had really severe depression for the last few years. Sometimes I doubt I'll ever be able to feel happy again. But then nights like this happen and I feel so fucking good. Blink makes me happy, and I think that's why I can never "outgrow" them. I feel pure joy right now and it's a much-needed reminder that I'm still capable of feeling this way. I'm on a high right now. I had so much fun!

Awesome! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

talking about the "purity" of women is kind of gross. 

It is, especially from other women. It's fucking dark but gay people can be cunts too ;)

• Like 1