2019 Tour Thread

Ry-Bread

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I get it, Chuck Norris wasn't big when the snowflakes were born, but the boomers know the truth. Chuck Norris is the king of masculinity.

If masculinity is all about hiding the fact that you like dicks in your butt by acting like a tough guy, then sure, why not?

15 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You take things wayyy too literally.

Instead of focusing on how much of a bad fit he is for Blink and trying to refute that, you focus on the nature of my posts. This is exactly the tactic Ghents puts on when he has no argument.

My point was you can have opinions (and I frequently agree with your opinions regarding blink) but that you go OTT and give people shit for just liking what they like, and then you say random shit and weird anecdotes like that, which is absurd and proves my point. I don't like current blink so I don't need to 'refute' anything. 

and seriously dude, there's nothing manly about Chuck freakin' Norris haha 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Last stop of the tour Columbus = cancelled. Tour now ends on 9/20, NINE release date.

h8ch3gyehul31.jpg

damn. almost three months to sell some more tickets and it still couldn't? considering how the other venues have turned out (surprisingly good attendance) then sounds like columbus isn't the place to go

38 minutes ago, boxelder said:

damn. almost three months to sell some more tickets and it still couldn't? considering how the other venues have turned out (surprisingly good attendance) then sounds like columbus isn't the place to go

Do we know that attendance is the reason? 

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

Do we know that attendance is the reason? 

whenever they rescheduled it the first time, there were reports from people that worked at the venue (on reddit, i think) that attendance was staggeringly low. if they've cancelled it a second time, i wouldn't be surprised if it were for the same reason

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Is it Columbus the place they always keep cancelling to re-add new dates and then cancel them again? 

yes -- they cancelled on bunbury fest in cincinnati (two hrs south of columbus) in 2018, and said they'd play 2019, then again cancelled. a sold-out stop last year was cancelled because of travis's medical issues, then this tour date was rescheduled, then cancelled. pretty unbelievable lol

18 minutes ago, boxelder said:

whenever they rescheduled it the first time, there were reports from people that worked at the venue (on reddit, i think) that attendance was staggeringly low. if they've cancelled it a second time, i wouldn't be surprised if it were for the same reason

yes -- they cancelled on bunbury fest in cincinnati (two hrs south of columbus) in 2018, and said they'd play 2019, then again cancelled. a sold-out stop last year was cancelled because of travis's medical issues, then this tour date was rescheduled, then cancelled. pretty unbelievable lol

They could have moved the show to a smaller venue instead of cancelling again. It probably didn't sell well because people were cautious about buying tickets in case the show got cancelled again.