2019 Tour Thread

11 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Is also posted in the NINE thread, but live debut of IRWIHY last night:

Mark forgot the first line of the 2nd verse and the ending is super awk... song has grown on me a bit but this sure seems like a dud live.

for suuuuure. boring song translates poor live... who would have thought? even the band looks bored 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Kay said:

Having it live just demonstrates how little is going on in that song. it's the same 3 chords over and over and over, the only thing that changes is Travis. 

Yup and 70% of it is him twirling a drumstick lol... 

I hope they play it tomorrow just for the sake of seeing a new song live, but I hope they fine tune it a bit. Was hoping it would be a little heavier live, but it's the opposite.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yup and 70% of it is him twirling a drumstick lol... 

I hope they play it tomorrow just for the sake of seeing a new song live, but I hope they fine tune it a bit. Was hoping it would be a little heavier live, but it's the opposite.

Isn't tomorrow Riot Fest though? So i imagine it'll be a safe Enema/Hits set. 

20 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Isn't tomorrow Riot Fest though? So i imagine it'll be a safe Enema/Hits set. 

That's tonight, seeing them in STL tomorrow... (which btw I will be posting updates/pix throughout the day on our twitter page if anyone is interested give it a follow at "blink182online")

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

That's tonight, seeing them in STL tomorrow... (which btw I will be posting updates/pix throughout the day on our twitter page if anyone is interested give it a follow at "blink182online")

with twitter Ry, hashtag every possible blink related thing you can think of in every post, much more likely to be seen by others. just an FYI as I've seen a few on the side bar lately where the only hashtag is Nine and I'd just add to it where you can (obviously depends on how many characters you've used) hashtag the band name, members names, poppunk, music, etc. the show location / city even for things like that.

20 hours ago, boxelder said:

for suuuuure. boring song translates poor live... who would have thought? even the band looks bored 

As much as I love Nine, this is going to be the case for most of the songs. It’s a great album but they’re basically all slow boring verses with fun choruses. California was nearly the same. Not sure why they don’t think verses can be fun and energetic.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NotNow said:

lil Wayne once again not performing tonight. What a mess of a tour.

Lol I’m on my way there and haven’t even been notified of this... this is perfectly fine with me though! Hopefully they move blink up and not just have an hour wait in between...

6 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Lol I’m on my way there and haven’t even been notified of this... this is perfectly fine with me though! Hopefully they move blink up and not just have an hour wait in between...

Have a great time Ry!!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

He trashed his hotel room and bailed so he wouldn’t get in trouble with police

News says he and his group were asked to open their balcony doors to air out all the marijuana smoke (seriously). They went downstairs to bitch at the hotel management. When the police arrived Wayne and his group left without being asked to do so by the hotel or the police. 

So his tweet is BS. 

But damn how I wish he’d skipped the Dallas show. Blink and Neck Deep fans in St. Louis are lucky!!!