Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

I just happened to catch it on TV by accident. Wasn't even watching TV but someone left the TV on that channel and my ears perked up when I heard "blink-182." I thought it was just the album version played over a live video at first. It was kinda different though. Pretty cool that they chose that song to play on TV though. I think that song deserves more recognition.

I hate when they cut off the ending live, it sounds so abrupt and bad.

• Like 2

I wish all their live videos that made it to the Internet were that well pitch corrected!!! Was actually kinda neat to hear essentially an alternative “studio” version of that song.

Is the highly pitch corrected version of performances a standard for Monday night football concerts? I’ve obviously never seen one but I know some tv performances it’s basically forced upon bands to play to a prerecorded version of a song.

26 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Great episode, so outrageous but so spot on.

but no hurt feelings here.

it's not often i can reply to someone using only a simpsons screencap, so i had to go for it!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phteven_DeLounge said:

That was from St. Paul.

Wait, so this is the *real* version of what we saw on TV?

I mean it still sounds pretty good. But yeah they basically replaced the entire performance haha

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

So is I Really Wish I Hated You their single now?

I can never tell which of their songs are singles anymore. I this this would be a good choice.

I think it's everything that charts or is on the radio, since billboard charts are pay to see now, i don't even know if darkside charted at all

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

So is I Really Wish I Hated You their single now?

I can never tell which of their songs are singles anymore. I this this would be a good choice.

Yep it would seem so.  Luckily it seems they've abandoned BIOMY.  Its actually doing OK on the itunes charts, #19 right now.

whole thing is just weird. the pitch correction is just aggressive to new levels. mark sounds like a robot. you think if it was re-recorded in the studio, they wouldn't have to crank the auto-tune up to 11

Gonna post this here too since people are discussing the ‘performance’ in a few threads.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Before a bunch of people start on the “blinks shit live so they had to fake it” train google search ‘espn Monday night football concert’ and watch any of the other performances.

They are all exactly the same as the blink one. As lame as it is to basically fake it it obviously it wasn’t blinks choice.

Did they ever once play Rabbit Hole live? I recall Mark saying that while it's not the type of song to ever be a single it's definitely a song they're gonna be playing forever at shows- And I don't think they played it a single time lol.