2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

I just happened to catch it on TV by accident. Wasn't even watching TV but someone left the TV on that channel and my ears perked up when I heard "blink-182." I thought it was just the album version played over a live video at first. It was kinda different though. Pretty cool that they chose that song to play on TV though. I think that song deserves more recognition.

I hate when they cut off the ending live, it sounds so abrupt and bad.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

So is I Really Wish I Hated You their single now?

I can never tell which of their songs are singles anymore. I this this would be a good choice.

I think it's everything that charts or is on the radio, since billboard charts are pay to see now, i don't even know if darkside charted at all

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

So is I Really Wish I Hated You their single now?

I can never tell which of their songs are singles anymore. I this this would be a good choice.

Yep it would seem so.  Luckily it seems they've abandoned BIOMY.  Its actually doing OK on the itunes charts, #19 right now.

Gonna post this here too since people are discussing the ‘performance’ in a few threads.

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Before a bunch of people start on the “blinks shit live so they had to fake it” train google search ‘espn Monday night football concert’ and watch any of the other performances.

They are all exactly the same as the blink one. As lame as it is to basically fake it it obviously it wasn’t blinks choice.

Did they ever once play Rabbit Hole live? I recall Mark saying that while it's not the type of song to ever be a single it's definitely a song they're gonna be playing forever at shows- And I don't think they played it a single time lol. 

10 minutes ago, Ari said:

Did they ever once play Rabbit Hole live? I recall Mark saying that while it's not the type of song to ever be a single it's definitely a song they're gonna be playing forever at shows- And I don't think they played it a single time lol. 

Nope 99% sure they didn’t. The backlash was pretty immediate when that song came out so I guess that changed marks mind.

1 hour ago, Ari said:

Nope, and someone asked him about it at one of my soundchecks and Mark said “We played it when it first came out, but people just weren’t into it.” Which they didn’t, but I assume he’s just misremembering and saying that in regards to general feelings of the song at release.