2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nervousheartbeat said:

I actually don't get why so many people seem to dislike this song, it's probably one of my favorites on Cali. It's a jam

I honestly think it's because of the Mark comment talking it up. Had they not said a word about it, it probably would be a favorite.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I honestly think it's because of the Mark comment talking it up. Had they not said a word about it, it probably would be a favorite.

I actually just think it's how it starts.

I think it's one of the better songs on Cali, and I actually quite like it overall, but the "DEAR HEAD....SHUT UP!" is quite cringe and I think it put most people off. It's probably in my highlights from California tbh, it's a fun song. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I actually just think it's how it starts.

I think it's one of the better songs on Cali, and I actually quite like it overall, but the "DEAR HEAD....SHUT UP!" is quite cringe and I think it put most people off. It's probably in my highlights from California tbh, it's a fun song. 

I'll go along with this, the first verse is fucking shocking, the lyrics are bad and it doesn't flow at all. 

20 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Banquet seems like the coolest record store ever, if I ever go across the pond I’m making a point to go there.

It's a bit outside London but it's completely worth the trip. Banquet is more than just a record shop and does so much for the local music scene and the city in general in Kingston. The owner Jon Tolley is a legend. I always buy from them when I'm in London or online.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...