Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

I JUST WANT KALEIDOSCOPE ONCE. JUST FUCKING ONCE. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I like Kaleidoscope and would love to hear it, but if "Party Song" gets a piss break reaction, then Kaleidoscope is a poop break. Would've been cool to see something like that at the residency shows, or soundcheck with hardcores, but no way a normal crowd would go for it.

Yeah, I love Kaleidoscope, but most of the audience would definitely go poop during that one. Maybe even sit on the toilet just to text or something because they're so bored.

Heart's All Gone, After Midnight and Wishing Well would make good live songs with Skiba I think. Skiba would have to sort his clean guitar tone for After Midnight though. Even If She Falls & This Is Home would suit Skiba too IMO. He fits those new wave kinda tracks.

When it comes to Blink and their setlists I feel like their songs are short enough for people to be fine with a few more deep cuts in a set. Kaleidoscope is like 3:10 without the extended outro, The Party Song is 2:18, I say who gives a shit if some peoples' attention spans can't handle not recognizing a song for that amount of time haha there's another hit that's literally just about to start.

• Like 4

Why do they always over look After Midnight. It was a single, very masses friendly, and features Mark chorus. Ghosts on the Dancefloor i understand skiba's not gonna do Tom's delay guitarwork, but After Midnight should be very do-able

• Like 2

2 hours ago, andyscott182 said:

i like how they dont have skiba on the new promo video lol 

because they used their only official live video (heart's all gone) for it.

the new promo department is lame as fuck.

Got an email from Ticketmaster saying I get a free new Blink album (or Weezy, you get to choose) mailed to me when it comes out, that’s cool. Unfortunately no details about release date.

Blinks latest post on Instagram is getting destroyed. Some of the comments are pretty bad.

Doesn't help that they caption it “This is the tour you’re going to tell your grandkids about”.

35 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Blinks latest post on Instagram is getting destroyed. Some of the comments are pretty bad.

Doesn't help that they caption it “This is the tour you’re going to tell your grandkids about”.

Every post since the song and tour was announced was announced has been this bad, if not worse. The hardcore fans at least seem to be done. They’re not everything though. Id love to see a really really comprehensive survey about blink answered by a couple hundred thousand fans.

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Got an email from Ticketmaster saying I get a free new Blink album (or Weezy, you get to choose) mailed to me when it comes out, that’s cool. Unfortunately no details about release date.

every artist is doing this these days. it's a way to inflate the numbers for first-week sales

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

Every post since the song and tour was announced was announced has been this bad, if not worse. The hardcore fans at least seem to be done. They’re not everything though. Id love to see a really really comprehensive survey about blink answered by a couple hundred thousand fans.

Remember when Elevator did one after California came out? That had a lot of responses. 

Just looked through those comments. Same bunch of mid 20s aging white racists melting down about them touring with Lil Wayne.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, Ghent said:

*mid 40s in some cases

Are they the same fans that gave 6/8 .............26,000 likes to 900 dislikes?

and basically raved about saying this is the direction Blink should be headed with Skiba. (feldmann Era stuff) Only to have Blink refuse to play the song live and basically disown their deluxe album?

Same fans or different ones?

Face it, Blink are a bunch of idiots who are mismanaged and don't live up to their potential.

Its not that the Lil Wayne decision is just misunderstood by stupid people; its that its a fucking poor decision. Just like the piece of shit song they just did and the horrible mashup.