2019 Tour Thread

Ry-Bread

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Band is a fucking joke now. They always cancel shows. Fucking useless cunts

You know what else is funny...Lil Wayne is a notorious cunt when it comes to not showing up for shows or cancelling..for things such as security having the audacity to check the fool for guns. I can’t wait to see what sets him off to not show up to shows on this tour. Guarantee it will happen for one reason or the other (which I’m sure a lot of fans won’t mind)

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LMAO!

"Unforseen production delays".

Having to scrap the opening date on the tour due to bad ticket sales. What a trainwreck.

Lol right...they rescheduled it a couple months out..what are they hoping they’ll drop another #1 record out of their ass and somehow increase ticket sales like magic?? Haha sorry blink ahem Mark you really sold your fans short with this garbage you’ve been doing. And then to see his petty responses against fans that dared announce their disdain for the turd that is BIOMY...I don’t even feel bad for him. Gotta wonder...will a disaster of unsold tickets on this tour be enough for him to call it a day? Can’t imagine it will be worth it to him to carry on club shows with Skiba and sell a couple hundred thousand records every few years at best 

• Like 1

Not really buying the “production delays” excuse either, they had full production at the Secret Show... that sucks. Hopefully my show next week sold enough, it has sold quite a few more than last time I checked.

This whole tour has been quite the fiasco so far.

8 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol right...they rescheduled it a couple months out..what are they hoping they’ll drop another #1 record out of their ass and somehow increase ticket sales like magic?? Haha sorry blink ahem Mark you really sold your fans short with this garbage you’ve been doing. And then to see his petty responses against fans that dared announce their disdain for the turd that is BIOMY...I don’t even feel bad for him. Gotta wonder...will a disaster of unsold tickets on this tour be enough for him to call it a day? Can’t imagine it will be worth it to him to carry on club shows with Skiba and sell a couple hundred thousand records every few years at best 

Yep, they clearly moved this show in the hopes that it would sell more.

The problem is, a lot of the shows are in the same spot. I think they can pull off the show on 6/29 because its selling alright.

But I am looking at the show in NJ on July 1st and the venue is essentially unsold. Its looks like they have maybe sold 2500-3500 tickets in a venue that holds 18000 people. Ooops.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yep, they clearly moved this show in the hopes that it would sell more.

The problem is, a lot of the shows are in the same spot. I think they can pull off the show on 6/29 because its selling alright.

But I am looking at the show in NJ on July 1st and the venue is essentially unsold. Its looks like they have maybe sold 2500-3500 tickets in a venue that holds 18000 people. Ooops.

Oopsie is right lol. It hurts my soul to see it pan out this way, but at the same time, everyone needs a kick in the ass to get their shit together and back to reality once in a while. I’m just glad I was in for the ride during their glory days of 98-2004. Things will never be the same as that, that was pure Beatles-Esque magic. The kids that got into them during their breakup years will truly never understand. Now I’m just rambling like an old man and forgot where I was going with this. Oh well. 

• Like 4

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Oopsie is right lol. It hurts my soul to see it pan out this way, but at the same time, everyone needs a kick in the ass to get their shit together and back to reality once in a while. I’m just glad I was in for the ride during their glory days of 98-2004. Things will never be the same as that, that was pure Beatles-Esque magic. The kids that got into them during their breakup years will truly never understand. Now I’m just rambling like an old man and forgot where I was going with this. Oh well. 

This is so so true. Having been into so many bands that were long passed their prime. Blink was like my first "current" band I was into, and when I saw them from 2001-2004, I knew what I was seeing was a band in their prime. It was like history in the making. A totally different feel than seeing washed up acts.

It was a great time. But all great things end. But you are right, people who never saw them pre hiatus, don't know what it was like.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This is so so true. Having been into so many bands that were long passed their prime. Blink was like my first "current" band I was into, and when I saw them from 2001-2004, I knew what I was seeing was a band in their prime. It was like history in the making. A totally different feel than seeing washed up acts.

It was a great time. But all great things end. But you are right, people who never saw them pre hiatus, don't know what it was like.

For sure. It was so great they were able to use that past success 11-12 years later and make a #1 album without Tom, solely off the coattails of their past greatness. But we were all eager to see what it would be like with Skiba, and we all know what it is now. No way they have another #1 record this time and the concert ticket sales indicate that. Remember thinking how tom and Mark were best friends and how that made them different from every other band in the world and how they’d clearly never break up like other bands? How ignorant and blissful we were 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

That's crazy to think about, isn't it? Never thought I'd see the day honestly. Figured they could tour any year they wanted and the nostalgia would always be enough. I figured I'd always be there too. But I don't plan on being there this go round. They really fucked things up with Skiba and the shitty music they've been putting out. I guess this is growing up :(

I think this sentiment is completely underrated in factoring for the shitty ticket sales. Yeah, the prices and co-headlining (or special guest) with a rapper is not going to help but California sucked and a lot of fans recognize this.  This is not some "vocal minority" thing that constantly gets spouted by Calibots.  I think once the honeymoon wore off and people really got to see California for what it is and the direction Mark wants to take the band,  turned a lot of people off. 

I was like you and didn't plan on going to this tour but once they dropped the prices to $19.99, I caved haha. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlinkFloyd said:

I think this sentiment is completely underrated in factoring for the shitty ticket sales. Yeah, the prices and co-headlining (or special guest) with a rapper is not going to help but California sucked and a lot of fans recognize this.  This is not some "vocal minority" thing that constantly gets spouted by Calibots.  I think once the honeymoon wore off and people really got to see California for what it is and the direction Mark wants to take the band,  turned a lot of people off. 

I was like you and didn't plan on going to this tour but once they dropped the prices to $19.99, I caved haha. 

Haha I don’t blame you. I’m gonna wait it out last minute see if I can get some tickets for $4.99 a piece and I’ll be at the Detroit (ahem...CLARKSTON, MI) show. But absolutely man...the honeymoon has worn off, that’s the main takeaway, thank you For pointing that out 

• Like 1

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Haha I don’t blame you. I’m gonna wait it out last minute see if I can get some tickets for $4.99 a piece and I’ll be at the Detroit (ahem...CLARKSTON, MI) show. But absolutely man...the honeymoon has worn off, that’s the main takeaway, thank you For pointing that out 

DTE...ahem PINE KNOB haha.  I'm from Michigan so I saw many blink shows at DTE including my first in 01.  Hopefully they drop for you!  Blink usually sells really well in Michigan.  At the Neighborhoods tour, they said that the DTE show was the fastest sellout for the entire tour. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, BlinkFloyd said:

DTE...ahem PINE KNOB haha.  I'm from Michigan so I saw many blink shows at DTE including my first in 01.  Hopefully they drop for you!  Blink usually sells really well in Michigan.  At the Neighborhoods tour, they said that the DTE show was the fastest sellout for the entire tour. 

Hell yea man! That’s crazy..my first blink show was that very same concert in 2001 at PINE KNOB! That was an epic concert, I wish I still had my “Larry has herpes” shirt. Pretty sure I saw my first pair of real tits at that concert too. Seen them several times their since, including the 2004 tour, neighborhood and California concerts, plus pop disaster at the palace. Bet you’ve been to some of those too! Mind blown 

53 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Oh, look, a 2020 Bernie Rally!

Speedo please don’t be a trump supporter lol. This could also be the 2016 trump inauguration that they doctored and tried to act like was more attended than Obama’s, so tread lightly 

• Like 2

no matter which way you cut it, it's downright depressing that our favorite band had to cancel the FIRST SHOW of what they planned to be one of their biggest tours ever, because of ticket sales. every artist uses the production delays excuse. there's a facebook comment on the event page from a person who says they work near the venue in columbus who says insiders there were warning her the show was going to have to be rescheduled anyway because only >3000 tickets had sold (for a 20,000 capacity arena)

• Like 2