2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, BlinkFloyd said:

DTE...ahem PINE KNOB haha.  I'm from Michigan so I saw many blink shows at DTE including my first in 01.  Hopefully they drop for you!  Blink usually sells really well in Michigan.  At the Neighborhoods tour, they said that the DTE show was the fastest sellout for the entire tour. 

Hell yea man! That’s crazy..my first blink show was that very same concert in 2001 at PINE KNOB! That was an epic concert, I wish I still had my “Larry has herpes” shirt. Pretty sure I saw my first pair of real tits at that concert too. Seen them several times their since, including the 2004 tour, neighborhood and California concerts, plus pop disaster at the palace. Bet you’ve been to some of those too! Mind blown 

53 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Oh, look, a 2020 Bernie Rally!

Speedo please don’t be a trump supporter lol. This could also be the 2016 trump inauguration that they doctored and tried to act like was more attended than Obama’s, so tread lightly 

• Like 2

no matter which way you cut it, it's downright depressing that our favorite band had to cancel the FIRST SHOW of what they planned to be one of their biggest tours ever, because of ticket sales. every artist uses the production delays excuse. there's a facebook comment on the event page from a person who says they work near the venue in columbus who says insiders there were warning her the show was going to have to be rescheduled anyway because only >3000 tickets had sold (for a 20,000 capacity arena)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Is the “rescheduled” date at the same venue though? 

I would by firing my promoters for the joke launch. $400 seats up front, $150 for last row... this isn’t Celine Dion. 

The promoters are probably saying the same thing about the band. They were promised an album before the tour.

most are huge arenas and amphitheaters blink has hit a dozen times in the past and had no problem drawing crowds in, @Scott.. a select few are even stadiums i think.

agreed with people that have said this may be the last go-round for the band in arenas, unless tom comes back and they stage a reunion reunion tour, or the inevitable pop disaster 2.0.

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

most are huge arenas and amphitheaters blink has hit a dozen times in the past and had no problem drawing crowds in, @Scott.. a select few are even stadiums i think.

agreed with people that have said this may be the last go-round for the band in arenas, unless tom comes back and they stage a reunion reunion tour, or the inevitable pop disaster 2.0.

Man, when you put it like that...

Sometimes I wish I fell in love with a different band. These guys face-planted so hard. Which is kinda punk I guess.

• Haha 1