Jump to content
 
Ry-Bread

2019 Tour Thread

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You couldn't post it here, because Jarjar is so scared of even have a picture of himself on this site.

I am sorry, but anyone here who is a bigtime poster, but is scared of that stuff, is a complete coward. Him, "Bobby" and all the rest.

The women get a pass, because guys are creeps.

But a guy who is a big poster here, but scared of even a photo of themselves out there, is a big pussy. Meantime these same people demand of me to post songs and shit when they won't even share first names. Pathetic.

tbf from my knowledge basically all the main ladies have posted images, only one I can't place in my head is Laura. meanwhile I barely know what most of the blokes here look like. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Meantime these same people demand of me to post songs and shit when they won't even share first names. Pathetic.

Where is the song btw? Took ya 5 mins to write but over 5 days to record? Seems off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kay said:

tbf from my knowledge basically all the main ladies have posted images, only one I can't place in my head is Laura. meanwhile I barely know what most of the blokes here look like. 

For what it's worth, I tried to post once in a section somewhere in a different part of the forum and it said my file was too big. Maybe if I tried my laptop instead of my phone.

Otherwise y'all picture me as Mac from Always Sunny with cat eyes and kickass ninja moves.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vic vinegar said:

For what it's worth, I tried to post once in a section somewhere in a different part of the forum and it said my file was too big. Maybe if I tried my laptop instead of my phone.

Otherwise y'all picture me as Mac from Always Sunny with cat eyes and kickass ninja moves.

Unfortunately I've posted a lot of pics and videos over the years because of musiciany things so everyone knows I'm a fat KD Lang lookin' muthafucka. hopefully with my gym efforts it'll soon be a thinner KD Lang lookin' muthafucka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kay said:

tbf from my knowledge basically all the main ladies have posted images, only one I can't place in my head is Laura. meanwhile I barely know what most of the blokes here look like. 

Yes, most have. I was just saying I give women a pass on being anonymous. I even give people who rarely post a pass.

But people like olivertrump or jarjar and others who are tough behind their keyboards but actually scared as to so much post a photo of themselves are complete cowards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

In its simplest form I agree with your take that it’s annoying when fans go overboard @Donald Trump's Bulge. I’ve literally ran autograph signings where I’ve had to tell crying grown men meeting their idol to move along or be the “bad guy” and cut people off, so I totally get it. I’m not offended at all.

I also don’t think asking Mark if he wants a set of cards I made is “entitlement” in any way, it’ll take 5 seconds and he said he wanted them. These rules are set by the VIP company, so it doesn’t really bother me if people bend them, as Mark/Trav have gone out of their way to tell people to totally ask for autographs/give them stuff. 

Okay. It seems like you get what I was saying when everyone else doesn't.

I apologize for coming on strong. I am just not a fan of "that guy" in line who thinks he is more special than the 200 other people. They get a photo and 10 seconds, and he thinks he is entitled to having 10 things signed, etc. I am not saying that is you. I am just saying in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yes, most have. I was just saying I give women a pass on being anonymous. I even give people who rarely post a pass.

But people like olivertrump or jarjar and others who are tough behind their keyboards but actually scared as to so much post a photo of themselves are complete cowards.

eh, I think people are entitled to their anonymity - regardless of whether it's cowardice or privacy, I can understand why people are reluctant. I probably would be a lot more cagey if I wasn't constantly blasting myself over the internet because of music. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Smalls said:

@Donald Trump's Bulge, why do you love drama so much? Always trying to stir the pot like it’s an episode of mean girls ffs. Thought you said when you came back from your mental health break that you were gonna be super chill. Clearly not the case.

I am chill. I've very relaxed.

I didn't take the Trump bait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kay said:

eh, I think people are entitled to their anonymity - regardless of whether it's cowardice or privacy, I can understand why people are reluctant. I probably would be a lot more cagey if I wasn't constantly blasting myself over the internet because of music. 

People are entitled to it of course and as owner, I have to abide by that 100%.

But I am also allowed to call people like "Bobby" complete cowards for signing up here to troll me and being controversial, but hiding behind a keyboard while he does it. That is what a coward is.

@JarJarBlinks literally wouldn't let Ghent post the Blink 182 VIP pic because he is scared of people even knowing what he looks like. Yet another keyboard warrior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am chill. I've very relaxed.

I didn't take the Trump bait.

Ok but you pick the stupidest subjects to get butt hurt about and pick on people for. And you never let it go. Like who gives a fuck if ry bread wants to bend the rules for his blink baseball cards. Their fucking cool! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair there’s been a few creeps on these boards. Wallys etc. Who knows what someone like that could have done with peoples photos/personal information. I can understand maintaining a level of anonymity for personal safety or even protecting your family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neal said:

Does anybody actually care how i, or anybody looks like?

If we don’t know what you look like then you are a coward and we hate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

For what it's worth, I tried to post once in a section somewhere in a different part of the forum and it said my file was too big. Maybe if I tried my laptop instead of my phone.

Otherwise y'all picture me as Mac from Always Sunny with cat eyes and kickass ninja moves.

If you ruin my cat-eye ninja Mac image of you I will find AND cut you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

To be fair there’s been a few creeps on these boards. Wallys etc. Who knows what someone like that could have done with peoples photos/personal information. I can understand maintaining a level of anonymity for personal safety or even protecting your family. 

These people are cowards. A coward comes here types a bunch of shit, but hides behind a keyboard. That is what a coward is.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

These people are cowards. A coward comes here types a bunch of shit, but hides behind a keyboard. That is what a coward is.

 

 

Posting a photo isn’t exactly stepping out from behind the keyboard though. A keyboard warrior is someone who would say something on the internet but then would cower and not say anything when brought face to face with the other person.

Now didn’t you constantly type on your keyboard how when you met Tom DeLonge or Mark Hoppus you would give them a piece of your mind and tell them how wrong they were about things? You’d be on here posting almost daily at some points about how you’d tell them off and then when it came down to it what happened? Absolutely nothing. You cowered and said nothing. You’re the keyboard warrior champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Posting a photo isn’t exactly stepping out from behind the keyboard though. A keyboard warrior is someone who would say something on the internet but then would cower and not say anything when brought face to face with the other person.

Now didn’t you constantly type on your keyboard how when you met Tom DeLonge or Mark Hoppus you would give them a piece of your mind and tell them how wrong they were about things? You’d be on here posting almost daily at some points about how you’d tell them off and then when it came down to it what happened? Absolutely nothing. You cowered and said nothing. You’re the keyboard warrior champ.

LOL, you moved the goal posts bigtime here.

I can guarantee you that the people here who wouldn't post a photo, would never confront someone to their face. They are cowards.

Also celebrities doesn't= regular people. I never had a chance to give them a piece of my mind, but I would if I did have that chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...