2019 Tour Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Portland show. It was amazing. They sound so much better than they did when I saw them in 2016, and the crowd seemed way more into it than the last time I saw them too. The plac

you’ve got issues dude

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonig

Posted Images

Saw a few people telling the lady they had a tweet from Mark to get stuff signed, she was kinda mad they keep telling people that but took stuff. 

But when someone asked how much time we had she said just be respectful of 60 people.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Just got out of soundcheck, was soooo dope. Mark wanted to play Man Overboard but Matt didn’t remember it lol, played Mutt, I miss you, then First Date acoustic twice (they were going to play it tonight) but Matt was struggling and they went back and played Down and are going to that. 

Mark said album title is confirmed now, and is NOT one of the three they talked about the other day. GD was indeed originally 3 minutes, he said the first half was like a Beatles ballad that ended with the current GD and they just didn’t like it all together. 

I gave Mark all the cards at soundcheck, he fucking handed me the bass he recorded EOTS with to take pix with. Only my buddy and I got a pic and he asked for it back. (My buddy has this all on video). Also got my SC album signed at soundcheck, waiting in line for pix now. Will have more later.

Sounds so awesome. Jealous as fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Matt is struggling to play First Date? Are you fucking kidding me?

Otherwise that is really cool

I’d honestly swap him for you. Not even joking 

32 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

gave Mark all the cards at soundcheck, he fucking handed me the bass he recorded EOTS with to take pix with. Only my buddy and I got a pic and he asked for it back. (My buddy has this all on video). Also got my SC album signed at soundcheck, waiting in line for pix now. Will have more later.

Fuck yeah! 

Someone asked Matt about forgetting lyrics and he said since he joined blink it’s just a lot of songs and he struggles. He sounded bummed about it, and when they started First Date I saw him point to the TelePrompter.

2 people got stuff signed during the photo op, we got to stay in the venue afterwards and I’m now posted up front row center with a $17 beer for the next 4 hours lol.

Someone asked for Happy Days and Mark said they were just talking backstage about needing to rehearse it. He also said HD should’ve been the first single but it wasn’t written yet.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Saw a few people telling the lady they had a tweet from Mark to get stuff signed, she was kinda mad they keep telling people that but took stuff. 

What kind of stuff did you see her taking? Any full sized vinyls, or mostly cd booklets? Any cool memorbilia item?

So did you decide to for-go handing over SC album (vinyl or cd?) and ur baseball cards to the lady at this point, and instead gamble to keep them hidden on you (not vinyl then i suppose) until you saw him at soundcheck to bring it up? The "lady" aka security, didnt shoot you the evil-eye at that point?