Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

You want a screen shot of the three 5 second long .mp3 files? That’s literally all I could show as I promised I wouldn’t share the actual files. And I could fake the shit out of that very quickly. Just trust it mate. The songs good. You’ll hear it sooner than you think.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

No need to share, it was agreed that it will suck based on the title and the Lil Wayne tour.

I'm going in with a fully open mind and really hope I like it. 

To be honest I think the Lil Wayne tour promo tour video is a good thing as the bar is now set at an all time low. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I'm going in with a fully open mind and really hope I like it. 

To be honest I think the Lil Wayne tour promo tour video is a good thing as the bar is now set at an all time low. 

Looking at it this way, I can see where you are coming from. Personally I did not dislike the Lil Wayne video. Not saying I liked it, either. I was more or less indifferent. But blink needs to do something, anything, if they want to steer away from the current pretty bland path they're on.

I'm just wondering if it can get any worse. 

Maybe they've axed the na na na's and replaced them with vuvuzelas. Maybe Fred Durst has a guest appearance. Maybe it's all dubstep stuck on a Casio keyboard under water effect. who knows anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Don't brag about having song clips that you can't share.

That's a dick move.

I wasn’t bragging. I was sharing my opinion on what I’ve heard which is what this thread is about. Just because you’re impatient isn’t my fault.

I believe russel, solely because he said he liked it. Chances that new blink is going to suck balls are so high, that i wouldn't risk saying i liked it without having heard it.

... Or maybe his taste is shit, idk. What was your opinion on cali again?

10 minutes ago, Neal said:

I believe russel, solely because he said he liked it. Chances that new blink is going to suck balls are so high, that i wouldn't risk saying i liked it without having heard it.

... Or maybe his taste is shit, idk. What was your opinion on cali again?

I enjoy Cali to be fair. I actually listened to Cali+deluxe today whilst driving around. The songs are enjoyable but it just doesn’t feel 100% like blink-182 to me. But im not so hung up on all that so I can just enjoy it for what it is.