Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Up All Night was not a good single. But the rest of the album was much better.

Still, this makes Up all Night look like an instant classic.

I'm not sure which I like better.  I always enjoyed Up All Night, and this is a very different song from that, but I like them both for what they are.  But Bored To Death is definitely the best of the 3 lead singles post-reunion, I don't think many would disagree with that.  Even Cali haters overall tend to agree that was a solid track.

Fucking kill me. Hahaha they made it even less punk than California. Drums and vocals sound terrible. Hell everything sounds terrible. RIP Blink, Neighborhoods is now a classic album and the new AVA song doesn’t sound so bad. Abduct me aliens and save me from this nightmare.

Just heard the song. Don't know what the hell that intro was but that was utter shit. Good verses. Chorus would sound way better without all the gang vocal crap and background OHHS. Not a bad chorus despite that. Bridge is just the same as the chorus almost. Gang vocal crap. Outro is the worst thing I've ever heard in a blink song. Too much crap in the background in this song. Whatever happened to stripped down songs? Drums, bass, guitars and vocals. That's all blink need. Odd synth here and there to compliment. They don't need all that crap they had in this song. Would've been a very good song without all that IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, decisions said:

Fucking kill me. Hahaha they made it even less punk than California. Drums and vocals sound terrible. Hell everything sounds terrible. RIP Blink, Neighborhoods is now a classic album and the new AVA song doesn’t sound so bad. Abduct me aliens and save me from this nightmare.

My thoughts exactly