Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You've just said hearing this song gave you same feeling that hearing Feeling This did for the first time back in 2003, I'd keep hush with the pisstaking if I were you haha. 

That comparison to Feeling This was fucking blasphemous @Ghent.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jane said:

In my ears not really. 

I can kinda see why not many people like it but I thought it was a good example of blink doing the pop sound right. I thought the verses were pretty cool and I liked the little touches with the keyboard. I thought the Nana’s worked the best in that song than the rest of California. BIOMY is a mess however. 

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

That comparison to Feeling This was fucking blasphemous @Ghent.

Nah, you guys are just old and jaded as fuck. 

If Feeling this came out today there would be a giant meltdown over it

In a couple years California will become cool. Just like Neighborhoods did over time.

Hard to take it seriously. Fanboys don’t like change, but they always accept it and embrace it over time.

I still remember when this board melted down over untitled

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Nah, you guys are just old and jaded as fuck. 

If Feeling this came out today there would be a giant meltdown over it

I am old and jaded and I'm sure I wouldn't flip out over it like I did in 2003, but I also know with absolute certainty that I'd think it was a good song.

• Like 1

doesn't sound like blink at all. sounds like a soundtrack to a Disney movie. I can't even judge the fucking song, for a cheap pop song, it's an ok song, maybe better than some of Cali. Still no hook, no melodie, nothing interesting, the same one guitar riff pattern at places, you can barely hear a guitar. Basically, i'm ready for an ablum full of soundtrack songs to Cartoons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

I am old and jaded and I'm sure I wouldn't flip out over it like I did in 2003, but I also know with absolute certainty that I'd think it was a good song.

Obviously no way to prove this, but I highly highly doubt anyone melting down today would like Feeling This if it came out today in an odd alternate universe. Interesting to think about though

Just now, Reg said:

I fucking loved Feeling This when it came out. 

Everyone did. It was when the rest of the album came out that the meltdowns started

That album would have been ravaged online if the internet was like it is now in 2003.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Everyone did. It was when the rest of the album came out that the meltdowns started

That album would have been ravaged online if the internet was like it is now in 2003.

My opinion of UNtitled is unchanged. I thought it was just decent then with some faults. I think the same today.

But its a masterpiece compared to this fucking garbage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Meh. Me and all my friends loved untitled. Friends who didnt like them and called them high school pop started to dig them. 

• Like 2