Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

Good pop song, terrible production, absolutely has Nothing to do with blink 182. get someone else to sing this and you wouldn't even know.

lol can't wait to see how they try to pull this off live haha...

But matt's vocal delivery on this is absolute killer! i also liked the lyric Video!

and it's gonna do good on the radio, so, congrats, i guess

can't wait for more simple creatures and AvA

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

god damn it. okay i kind of like this. this pains me to say this. but the lyrics aren’t too bad and the production is a step in at least a better direction than the blatant throwback california was. expecting this to be huge on alt radio and have plenty of crossover potential 

Dig out that passport, you've won a one way trip to Kansas City!

I don't mind the song to be honest, the more I listen the more it grows - verses are actually really good in my opinion, still can't get on board with the song title chorus melody and does anyone else really struggle with Travis drumfill just before the song kicks in?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boxelder said:

god damn it. okay i kind of like this. this pains me to say this. but the lyrics aren’t too bad and the production is a step in at least a better direction than the blatant throwback california was. expecting this to be huge on alt radio and have plenty of crossover potential 

Just let it in man! You can do it!

• Like 2

The one thing I don’t hate about this song is the lyrics. I think they’re better than rebel girl, but musically rebel girl is way better to me. I don’t love rebel girl though, it’s maybe an average Tom song.

4 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

why does mark think people are going to buy the idea that he was some poor dirty punk as a teenager? we have numerous documentaries/tv specials that show the perfectly normal middle class home he grew up in

didn't you hear, Matt had a bad childhood.

2 minutes ago, Since88 said:

And what I posted proves that the punk rock we all grew up with aren't dead!?
Carry on

I went to Groezrock 2 weeks ago, one of the biggest punk/hardcore festivals around, heard enough.

and i also mean punkrock being released today or in the future. It changed so much and it won't come back.

2 minutes ago, vivalasativa said:

I went to Groezrock 2 weeks ago, one of the biggest punk/hardcore festivals around, heard enough.

and i also mean punkrock being released today or in the future. It changed so much and it won't come back.

Fucking hell, nearly fell off my chair reading that one, so fucking punk dude.

• Haha 3