Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

i'm not saying this won't be a good successful pop record.

but do i Need that record to be lined up with dude ranch and the untitled record?

No.

It's clearly a different aproach, with different bandmembers, different Writers and a different production. it's a totally different Project. the blink Name is only there for the money and you know it.

again, can't wait to see how they're trying to pull this off live... there are so many Elements that just Need to be on the backing track plus it's even more out of their singing range than California was.

i'm sure you'll find a way to defend that as well though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I want blink to be modern and relevant and something I can hear on the radio. I want to go see them live at big venues with big acts. I want them to write catchy music with a certain level of youthful vibes and pop sensibility, with a bit of an edge and irreverance.

Basically what they've been on every album besides Neighborhoods

Thats some weird shit.

Why as a 30 something year old man do you want to hear songs written for teenagers? Why do you want to pay $200 to see Blink and sit 100 yards away with a bunch of people probably old enough to be your kids?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Here we go just summed up Blink's direction

Teenaged Rebellion Yo

I can't believe my parents make me go to high school.

I can't deal with all these rules.

I hang out with my friends on facebook.

I am  friends with a girl who has good looks.

Teenaged Rebellion Yo

My Parents Took away my Cell Phone.

Teenaged Rebellion Yo.

Muti Tracked vocals::: SHOUTOUT TO CHICAGO!!!

Teenaged Rebellion YO.

I’m still catching up on all the posts I missed while sleeping and wasn’t going to post till I got through them all but I couldn’t get past this.

This is by far the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. Absolute cringe.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thats some weird shit.

Why as a 30 something year old man do you want to hear songs written for teenagers? Why do you want to pay $200 to see Blink and sit 100 yards away with a bunch of people probably old enough to be your kids?

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

giphy.gif

I mean have you heard most the shit on those stations these days?  The bar is admittedly low, but why complain about the likes of Imagine Dragons when there are so many worse acts getting constant airtime these days.

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m still catching up on all the posts I missed while sleeping and wasn’t going to post till I got through them all but I couldn’t get past this.

This is by far the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. Absolute cringe.

And it took him way longer than the 10 minutes he quoted us

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Imagine Dragons is like a breath of fresh air compared to half the shit that gets played on pop stations these days

Surely you'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, Macklemore & Mary Lamber (good god I can not stand that song), Chainsmokers, 5 Seconds of Summer, or Ariana Grande!!  Let's be real, top 40 stations right now suck balls, at least when Imagine Dragons is on, I'll stick around to at least hear that and maybe be lucky enough to catch one of the other rare songs I enjoy on the station at the moment after.

Has anybody seen toms last insta post?

Hes thanking his fans and gives a shout out to the new blink song and simple creatures!!

Actually very happy about this! They seem to really have found their peace with the situation and we can all profit from the great music we are getting!

And a new blink record as well;)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, M!ke said:

I mean have you heard most the shit on those stations these days?  The bar is admittedly low, but why complain about the likes of Imagine Dragons when there are so many worse acts getting constant airtime these days.

I'll admit I loved Whatever It Takes.  Every other song is just super cheesy to me, like I'd much rather listen to some Biebs or Tswift. Imagine Dragons just tries too hard to be super epic/cinematic it's just cheesy to me.

Only 20 pages to catch up you guys are getting soft. Listened to it a few more times this morning before work and I like it even more. It’s pop song basically but I enjoy the fuck out of it. Bridge is bad and the outro isn’t that good either. But the verse and choruses are great and skiba sounds so damn good.

So awesome seeing Tom support mark on Instagram too. 

36 minutes ago, Neal said:

i'm not saying this won't be a good successful pop record.

but do i Need that record to be lined up with dude ranch and the untitled record?

No.

It's clearly a different aproach, with different bandmembers, different Writers and a different production. it's a totally different Project. the blink Name is only there for the money and you know it.

again, can't wait to see how they're trying to pull this off live... there are so many Elements that just Need to be on the backing track plus it's even more out of their singing range than California was.

i'm sure you'll find a way to defend that as well though

Lol I don’t even want to try and listen to this song. Based on the reviews here it is absolutely shit. I remember when they prided themselves on not using backing tracks. This sounds so lame. #ripblink

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Surely you'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, Macklemore & Mary Lamber (good god I can not stand that song), Chainsmokers, 5 Seconds of Summer, or Ariana Grande!!  Let's be real, top 40 stations right now suck balls, at least when Imagine Dragons is on, I'll stick around to at least hear that and maybe be lucky enough to catch one of the other rare songs I enjoy on the station at the moment after.

Lol um no. I agree with the person that said compared to the low bar that is Radio, imagine dragons isn’t that bad. Better than the shit you just name dropped. 

49 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thats some weird shit.

New to Ghent? He’s obsessed with Taylor fucking swift pal. He’s an absolute danger 

• Like 4