Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

I'm not a huge fan of this somg but it isnt the ebarassing mess people are making it out to be. Chill the fuck down and wait for the full album

Now that’s embarrassing ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Neal said:

I'm not a huge fan of this somg but it isnt the ebarassing mess people are making it out to be. Chill the fuck down and wait for the full album

Its one of those songs that can fool people. On the surface it might sound catchy. But just a tad below the surface and its generic garbage that has been written 1000 times before. Its like if I took a piece of shit car and painted the outside to make in look like a BMW.

Apparently it has fooled some people on here.

• Like 2

Nah if anything I think underneath the surface is a great song that got a bit too glamorized with production. "Why Are We So Broken" is an example of that too. Strip them both down and they are just fine without the extra stuff. I love the new song, but would also totally love a rawer version with the guitars cranked and less glam. 

This guy did a decent job at it, though his antics are cringe throughout:

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Nah if anything I think underneath the surface is a great song that got a bit too glamorized with production. "Why Are We So Broken" is an example of that too. Strip them both down and they are just fine without the extra stuff. I love the new song, but would also totally love a rawer version with the guitars cranked and less glam. 

This guy did a decent job at it, though his antics are cringe throughout:

No cranked guitars can save that chorus. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Neal said:

Yeah I mean we're living in a post-California world here, all things considered BIOMY is a couple raw guitars and better bridge away from being a pretty standard/good Blink single

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thongrider said:

No cranked guitars can save that chorus. 

Well thankfully Skiba says in it: "You can never kill my shine!"  so you haters will never get to him! 

It's catchy as hell IMO, I've been singing "I've been lost since 1999" all around my house the last 2 days like a buffoon. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The fact that Ghent isn't on here showing at least some sadness that Feldy is gone, is proof he is an idiot or a troll. He literally slobbed his knob for like 3 years straight and now BLink has shit canned his ass.

Dude why are you so obsessed with Feldmann? It's weird

He's not "gone." He produced half the album. And even if he didn't produce any of it, I would have no sadness about it as long as it was good. Based on how good BIOMY is, I have nothing to worry about.

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Dude why are you so obsessed with Feldmann? It's weird

He's not "gone." He produced half the album. And even if he didn't produce any of it, I would have no sadness about it as long as it was good. Based on how good BIOMY is, I have nothing to worry about.

I am not obsessed. You are the one that went on and on for like 3 years that he was amazing. And now that he's toast you don't care. That's strange.

• Like 1