Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Well when Mark pisses all over one of the classic Blink songs by having some guy say random words during it...

Pretty easy to wonder.....

Stop being racist Oliver

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Stop being racist Oliver

I'm being serious here, I was getting this vibe by much of the reaction to the tour.

Seriously, fuck em, Lil Wayne saved blink as far as I'm concerned, love this move, shows balls.

God forbid they do a little remix of WMAA?  Artists used to do this all the time, it's all in good fun.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

I'm being serious here, I was getting this vibe by much of the reaction to the tour.

Seriously, fuck em, Lil Wayne saved blink as far as I'm concerned, love this move, shows balls.

God forbid they do a little remix of WMAA?  Artists used to do this all the time, it's all in good fun.

There's really no other explanation for it. It's one thing to think the opening act sucks balls. I thought that on the California tour.. But to hatefully melt down online over it is odd ass behavior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

There's really no other explanation for it. It's one thing to think the opening act sucks balls. I thought that on the California tour.. But to hatefully melt down online over it is odd ass behavior.

Agreed. It's an opening act. I've never cared in my entire life that much about an opening act. Just come later then. Hasn't All Time Low consistently opened for blink? 

I mean it's a different combination but the hateful reactions are odd indeed 

38 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

The problem is not that they did a remix, it's that the remix is bad, like, REALLY bad. Well, that's my issue with it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jane said:

The problem is not that they did a remix, it's that the remix is bad, like, REALLY bad. Well, that's my issue with it.

It's a fun promo video announcing a tour....it isn't meant to explain the meaning of life.  

JFC some of you people take these things so seriously. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

It's a fun promo video announcing a tour....it isn't meant to explain the meaning of life.  

JFC some of you people take these things so seriously. 

It just hurts my ears is all.

All these people who thought that's a new single are a joke though.

• Like 1

Just genuine morons. I can only take small doses of it on Reddit, could not imagine having 2.4 million followers worth of mentions whining about it all day non-stop. That is why after awhile he can't help but own one occasionally!

"MARK PLZ GO RECORD IN YOUR GARAGE AN NOT MAKE TEH CRAP!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

It was a promo.  It felt light hearted to me.

Yes it was bad. They didn't change any lyrics to A Milli or WMAA.

Not like I'm losing sleep over it, could care less about this remix, I'm just stating that I find it bad, no more, no less. Having that said I wonder why they didn't bother to make it sound better, since it is a promo vid. I don't think it's meant to be a joke.

• Like 2