Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

46 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I don’t get how anyone can think this song is good for radio. Songs don’t just magically end up on radio just because they’re pop songs. They actually have to be good songs.

what a zinger!

• Haha 1

The same guys who spent two years saying that album sales and radio play don't matter are now going to go on the attack if this song/album doesn't do well commercially. Just watch!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The same guys who spent two years saying that album sales and radio play don't matter are now going to go on the attack if this song/album doesn't do well commercially. Just watch!

Everyone loving cali: they suck they do what the people want

Everyone having a melt down over biomy: they suck they don't listen to the fans

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, petros said:

Everyone loving cali: they suck they do what the people want

Everyone having a melt down over biomy: they suck they don't listen to the fans

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense?

People didn't accuse Blink of doing what everyone wanted. California was generally not well received with anyone.

BIOMY is just a shitty song. I have no problem with them doing whatever style they want if its good. I love some Kelly fucking Clarkson and Adele.

But there are good songs and there are shit songs. BIOMY is shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blinkstillrules said:

Right, but Jesus Skiba can't even play WMAA without fucking up. Mind blowing.

yet every time i've seen alk3 he brings the goods. i think he just doesn't give a shit and doesn't care who cares that he doesn't care.

• Like 2

I think I’m in minority but after listening to BIOMY and Rebel Girl with some proper head phones rather than on shorty iPhone speaker... I can say I like both songs equally, they both good to and don’t mind listening to them. Just wish both songs had the influences of each other.

the great thing about music is it’s all subjective.. there’s no right or wrong. Everyone internet’s songs or any art form in their own way. 

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense?

People didn't accuse Blink of doing what everyone wanted. California was generally not well received with anyone.

BIOMY is just a shitty song. I have no problem with them doing whatever style they want if its good. I love some Kelly fucking Clarkson and Adele.

But there are good songs and there are shit songs. BIOMY is shit.

Oliver is shit

• Like 2

Yeah I'm definitely one of the more anti-Cali people but I think the song is pretty simple/pleasant for a lead single. Nothing mindblowing in either direction. Not sure what exactly people are hating so much to be honest, it's scaled back from a lot of the annoyingness of California stuff and has nice simple melodies that make sense, it's a low bar but it's better than a whole lot of Cali in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

yet every time i've seen alk3 he brings the goods. i think he just doesn't give a shit and doesn't care who cares that he doesn't care.

he barely has to play anything but octave chords?

of all people you should know how simple those Trio songs are, even compared to WMA. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

I don’t get how anyone can think this song is good for radio. Songs don’t just magically end up on radio just because they’re pop songs. They actually have to be good songs.

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Nope and nope. You guys where here bitching about how blink did pop punk for 16 year old fans of all time low trying to do what the general blink audience that likes first date and all the small things wants. And bored to death as the first single and the album in general were really well received the album went gold plus they got a grammy nomination.

And I don't even like cali in general. I remember being on @Ghent's sig for months for saying something like I don't want songs like rabbit hole and no future for the next blink album being all fun and stuff.

song has grown on me as well. it's not really a blink song, but i listened to it in my car today and i really enjoyed it. the breakdown before the last chorus with that crappy acoustic guitar and Skiba singing is my favourite part. it's an out of the book trick that everbody does, but i think they executed it very well.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Neal said:

song has grown on me as well. it's not really a blink song, but i listened to it in my car today and i really enjoyed it. the breakdown before the last chorus with that crappy acoustic guitar and Skiba singing is my favourite part. it's an out of the book trick that everbody does, but i think they executed it very well.

Really? Sounds like absolute shit. I cringe every time. Not a patch on Tom’s similar part in Feeling This. Fucking hell id kill for another ‘Feeling This’

• Like 2