Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

Almond milk is straight trash. I recently switched to it cause dairy was upsetting my stomach and its a struggle everytime.  Id almost rather sit through the diarhea from regular milk verse drinking almond milk.  The only thing it has in common with milk is that its white and nothing else

6 minutes ago, knapton said:

Almond milk is straight trash. I recently switched to it cause dairy was upsetting my stomach and its a struggle everytime.  Id almost rather sit through the diarhea from regular milk verse drinking almond milk.  The only thing it has in common with milk is that its white and nothing else

I very much enjoy chocolate almond/cashew milk. 

1 hour ago, knapton said:

Oat milk is great. 

Look out for the brand Oatley. Pretty sure it’s also Canadian.

1 hour ago, knapton said:

There's several different kinds of almond milk. Have you tried unsweetened?  Only flavor I can get down with.

20 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

There's several different kinds of almond milk. Have you tried unsweetened?  Only flavor I can get down with.

thats not the problem. Almond is just like thick and gross. So not refreshing