Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

Lil Wayne is the best opener since Green Day. Unless you think A Day to Remember and Fall Out Boy are better, which is a fair debate

Edit: Woops wrong thread but how could I tell when you fools are talking about almond milk

Edited by Feeling_This_1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lil Wayne is the best opener since Green Day. Unless you think A Day to Remember and Fall Out Boy are better, which is a fair debate

Edit: Woops wrong thread but how could I tell when you fools are talking about almond milk

Theres no kids here, go away

It's funny how originally I didn't hear the "Blame IT" I just heard "Blame, blame, on my youth" and now it's super obvious. Reminds of me when BTD first dropped somehow I couldn't tell the difference between Mark/Matt at first, even though it quickly became crystal clear.

I'm really anxious to hear it live.

Sounds like i'm hearing "blame it, blame on my youth"

the "it" part is probably on there after the second blame, just low in the mix. Happens in my songs, certain words like "it" or "and" that sometimes just go low in the mix even if compression helps to balance it out. Depends how you sing and phrase the lyrics. Certain words are always gonna be lower or louder than the other words.

The song is growing on me, not gonna lie. Starting to find myself playing it a lot on Spotify haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

It's funny how originally I didn't hear the "Blame IT" I just heard "Blame, blame, on my youth" and now it's super obvious. Reminds of me when BTD first dropped somehow I couldn't tell the difference between Mark/Matt at first, even though it quickly became crystal clear.

I'm really anxious to hear it live.

It will sound like Mark having a stroke, or they just sample it. 

Not the best words to choose for that vocal rhythm.

11 hours ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

yes sir, this is the almond milk isnt good for you thread

Green Day wasn’t an opener, they were a co-headliner, as is Little Wang. Fall Out Boy sucks, but A Day to Remember is actually a very solid band. I got drunk and missed their set on purpose when they toured with blink, because I had not yet given them a chance or actually listen to their music. I lumped them in with cliche emo bands because of how I thought their name sounded. Now they’re one of my faves after I heard some music by chance and got deeper into them, like they were Oliver’s mom.