Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

19 hours ago, jlx9 said:

Does anybody else think this single is forgettable?  There hasn’t been really much promotion to go with it. blink just released a song while announcing a tour and then went back into hiding to resume recording sessions. Every once in a while I’ll forget and remind myself that blink released a new song not too long ago.

I guess I'm in the minority but I still listen to it! Hopefully they can maintain the hype for the album release.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Imagine buying a message board and then quitting it because you couldn’t win any debates or properly defend Trump. 

My theory is Oliver’s GP told him to stop coming here because it was raising his blood pressure too much. He blew a few gaskets in the debate forum lol.

Listen Fake lawyer, this is not true.  I could debate the fuck out of people.....who actually debated. But I am not wasting my time on stupidity. It frees up so much time to do things worth my time!

I never left. I took a break. I am here right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Listen Fake lawyer, this is not true.  I could debate the fuck out of people.....who actually debated. But I am not wasting my time on stupidity. It frees up so much time to do things worth my time!

Lol what makes me fake? I defend a Crown corporation for a living. 

Donald Trump's Bulge vs Clar-ke has Herpes

Ladder Match. The winner becomes the lawyer of the loser.

Imagine the storyline. If Oliver loses the match and somehow gets arrested in the future, then his own personal lawyer can purposely make it worse for him. The same applies vice versa.

Fuck raw. Fuck smackdown. Fuck WWE. This is blink-182 online! The best of the best.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I was at a house party the other night that played all modern pop and hiphop and shit and then this came on within the playlist. Everyone was definitely too young to be older blink fans. Alot of people there were 21-22 ish  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Can we address coconut water for a second? I know it's not milk, persey, but it flirts with it and sits in the same section at the stores.

And it tastes like shit.

Coconut water is delicious. So refreshing

On 5/24/2019 at 5:55 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Also Oliver, are you still trying to ban me for not breaking any rules and only disagreeing with you on political issues?

That’s according to your butt buddy Speedo, so take it as you will.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

On 5/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, Adrianm14 said:

I was at a house party the other night that played all modern pop and hiphop and shit and then this came on within the playlist. Everyone was definitely too young to be older blink fans. Alot of people there were 21-22 ish  

What do you think of the new song man?