Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

Even Tom said it was cool to see the guys evolve... I’m glad they tried something different, definitely sounds nothing like Cali era.

As Mark said, it’s better to have extreme opinions on both sides as opposed to just “meh”. 

33,000 likes on YouTube, 7k dislikes...you guys are in the minority... ;) 

23 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Even Tom said it was cool to see the guys evolve... I’m glad they tried something different, definitely sounds nothing like Cali era.

As Mark said, it’s better to have extreme opinions on both sides as opposed to just “meh”. 

If I had wanted to hear a bad imagine dragons rewrite, I could have just listened to one of their B sides.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

That's a pretty bad ratio there bud.

Love Is Dangerous is at 2,100 likes to 45 dislikes for reference.

Bored to Death is 198k to 6.9k.

freakin Sober is at 21k to 674 dislikes...

They're slipping. This might actually be their worst, thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 8

I like BIOMY but definitely think the song isn't amongst blink's most accepted songs. I mean Up All Night only has 3k dislikes despite way more views. 120k likes for that song too. That's a way better likes to dislikes ratio compared to BIOMY. Bored to Death has 6.9k dislikes but 198K likes. Seems the blink fanbase is way more torn apart with BIOMY than any of their previous songs. Looks like BIOMY might be one of blink's most hated songs based on the YouTube likes to dislikes ratio.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Not sure what AvA has to do with this, but while we're at it that is one of the better choruses we've heard from blink-related camp in a while. Tom honestly kills it. There's a reason why it's gotten such good response.

Not hard to get a good response from basement dwelling tombots on the internet who already buy fake conspiracy novels and children’s books just because they have Tom’s name on them. 

Most people have never and will never hear Rebel Girl.

13 minutes ago, Magnious said:

Rebel Girl is going to go the way of "Demos, Odds, and Ends".  No one will talk about it after the album release.

Funny you mentioned that because I just listened to parts of that album again. Despite it not feeling authentic, there are some pretty good songs are there. But I agree, no one talks about that album anymore. Both of the new blink/AVA single are already forgettable and they were just released not too long ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Not sure what AvA has to do with this, but while we're at it that is one of the better choruses we've heard from blink-related camp in a while. Tom honestly kills it. There's a reason why it's gotten such good response.

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

Not hard to get a good response from basement dwelling tombots on the internet who already buy fake conspiracy novels and children’s books just because they have Tom’s name on them. 

Most people have never and will never hear Rebel Girl.

Blink defenders assemble!!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Evolve ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

They're slipping. This might actually be their worst, thanks for pointing that out.

Rybread has just eaten his own argument there, 33k to 7k is a pretty awful ratio like you say.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Rybread has just eaten his own argument there, 33k to 7k is a pretty awful ratio like you say.

it's quite the damning ratio. your talking 20%ish of those leaving feedback? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

You win.

To Ry-Bread:

c739aff7252a9a2cc0b5d2d1c24edba4.jpg

• Like 1

That's still a very poor ratio IMO.

Feeling This has 167k likes and 4.6k dislikes. So roughly 97 people out of 100 like Feeling This.

Up All Night has 120k likes and 3.2k dislikes. Again, roughly 97 people out of 100 like Up All Night.

Bored to Death has 190k likes and 6.9k dislikes. Even that one is roughly 97 people out of 100 that like it.

Blink's fanbase has often largely been accepting of most blink songs. But BIOMY now has 36k likes and 8k dislikes. Roughly 78 people out of 100 like BIOMY.

Even Rebel Girl from AVA has a similar likes to dislikes ratio to songs like Feeling This, Up All Night & Bored to Death.

Count me as one of those people that likes BIOMY. Sure the system is a bit flawed cause songs like Up All Night and Bored to Death aren't even close to the quality of Feeling This. That's why people pick favourite songs or rate certain songs they like higher than the other songs they like. I bloody love Feeling This. Fucking awesome track. I love Up All Night, just not as much as Feeling This. I enjoy Bored to Death, but I don't love it. I like BIOMY but not as much as Up All Night & Bored to Death. I imagine most blink fans will feel the same way.

As someone that likes BIOMY, I can't deny the facts that the song hasn't had the positive feedback that previous blink songs have had.

• Like 1