Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

5 hours ago, Loudernow said:

Just heard BIOMY for the first time on Swiss radio. I don't think they have ever played any new blink songs since 2003 haha...

i heard them Play up all night and bored to death on SRF 3 ( the Main Pop Radio station in switzerland)...

where did you hear BIOMY?

BIOMY is seriously underrated in the fanboy circles. It’s a great blink song. I hope people eventually warm up to it. I never thought we’d get a song like this 10 years ago. Bands been through some weird shit, but damn, this is a good one.

?

• Like 1

This is probably the only song so far from Matt-era that I can’t get into. Songs like SOOHM I dislike but I’ll sing it from time to time out of boredom (shocking I know). I don’t like Parking Lot or DMA either but some parts are okay, I guess. BIOMY is just weird for me, it just feels wrong. Matt’s verse and the acoustic part before the final chorus are the only things I kinda like from it. While Matt’s verse is much better than Mark’s, it still feels like the same thing they’ve been doing since California. I guess the guitar in the verse is nice and parts of the chorus are catchy. This is just a song I can’t make an excuse to liking it.

Maybe I’ll like the rest of the songs from this supposed album. They said they might release 1-2 songs before they go on tour June 27th(?). Hope I’ll like them more, might be drastically different from BIOMY based on the interviews.

55 minutes ago, Ghent said:

BIOMY is seriously underrated in the fanboy circles. It’s a great blink song. I hope people eventually warm up to it.

I feel like it's already growing on me. Same with the new AVA song. Currently I'm most excited about Simple Creatures but I know the second we get more new blink music that's going to change.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

BIOMY is seriously underrated in the fanboy circles. It’s a great blink song. I hope people eventually warm up to it. I never thought we’d get a song like this 10 years ago. Bands been through some weird shit, but damn, this is a good one.

?

?? fuck off mate

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghent said:

?

I’ve tried to like it, I want to like it but just can’t. The chorus is so cringe man... intro is good, verses are good. Song has potential but was executed poorly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smalls said:

I’ve tried to like it, I want to like it but just can’t. The chorus is so cringe man... intro is good, verses are good. Song has potential but was executed poorly.

Agreed. 

• Like 1