Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ghent said:

So we're still hovering at #11 on the charts...probably about time that the song is either gonna make a push and continue rising, or be phased out

Seems about right, the band has moved onto other songs (even though they're not the same type of "singles") but I'm still wondering if they'll put something out when the album gets announced that has a real video and gets properly pushed by the label/marketing/press people. I hope so!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, boxelder said:

that does indeed sound like the official instrumental, or a really great re-creation of it. i always liked BIOMY

I can't help but feel there's a couple of instruments missing though! The opening synths sound like they're missing that fade in effect for another synth that's used in the actual song. Plus on the last chorus, there's no guitar panning to the right like there is on the official version. Still, I definitely feel like it's an official instrumental with probably a couple of bits missing. It doesn't seem like it was meant to be released either, otherwise I'm sure we would've heard this way sooner. That might explain why there's a couple of instruments missing.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, jlx9 said:

Someone coughed in the bridge and LOL at someone trying to censored “shit” when it still echoed.

Only just noticed the cough haha. I love hearing stuff like this. In one of my tracks there's a part where I'm doing this psycho high pitched joker styled laugh but no one would ever be able to hear it unless there was a vocal track for it. I really wanna hear some stuff from the untitled album man. I know there's Feeling This, Down, I Miss You and Always but it'd be cool hearing guitar tracks, vocal tracks, keyboard tracks and instrumental tracks from other songs.

• Like 1

How the heck did that guy get these? Must work close to the band or something. There are some crazy vocal effects in that song I never noticed. I like when Skiba's echo is slowed and pitched lower like a fat guy lol

I know pretty much all the blink singles from the Tom era have the separate tracks since they were in Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Some other tracks too, in addition to +44 and Ava possibly

Edited by Feeling_This_1
I spelled "lol" wrong, I accidentally put an "h" on the end.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:38 PM, Nosferatu said:

Turns out that instrumental track is the official one. How hasn't any of this gotten any notice? I've always been interested hearing the instruments and vocals just by themselves.

mark is at his best when he signs that sort of songs

with that sort of vocals

same with heaven

• Like 1