Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

Loudernow

2 hours ago, petros said:

Ah I'm just really glad we have all you guys here with insider information about Mark. Please tell us more. It's funny to me. For people judging other 45 year old people for being immature and basically fucking tools you sound like a bunch of 13 year olds bitching about their gf dumping them. Grow up for real this is getting embarrassing. You act like keyboard gangstas but if you ever met Mark in person you'd be starstrucked and probably suck his dick for a little attention. 

If I met Mark I'd probably pull a Clarke and ask if he's okay and wants someone to talk to.  Dude's in shambles. Listen to the music.

On the contrary Mark seemed like a 20 yr old in love with life again with Simple Creatures.

2 hours ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

If I met Mark I'd probably pull a Clarke and ask if he's okay and wants someone to talk to.  Dude's in shambles. Listen to the music.

On the contrary Mark seemed like a 20 yr old in love with life again with Simple Creatures.

You wouldn’t though. You’d be there quivering telling him how you’re his biggest fan and his music changed your life.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, onlinesawngs said:

Remember when Mark said the album was gonna have ~untitled vibes~ and then we got this song lmfao

We all know by now to not trust anything they say. They always reference past albums, but it never turns out that way. The album release estimates are worthless too. Summer means next Winter. April means October. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

We all know by now to not trust anything they say. They always reference past albums, but it never turns out that way. The album release estimates are worthless too. Summer means next Winter. April means October. 

I mean yeah but it’s still unbelievably funny 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yay! Finally we're getting some of his input! That, and he being more comfortable on the live shows makes me feel hopeful for the band.

It’s not blink though is it 

• Like 1