Loudernow

Blame It on My Youth (the Raccoon song)

1 minute ago, Smalls said:

I’ve tried to like it, I want to like it but just can’t. The chorus is so cringe man... intro is good, verses are good. Song has potential but was executed poorly.

Agreed. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 9:26 AM, thongrider said:

Agreed. 

Yea. I just can't get into it. It never calls my name to stream on Spotify. I prefer my blink with distorted guitars and less production. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

I like how Matt sings about only knowing tough breaks. The guy that was hand picked to replace Tom Delonge in blink-182 

Lol no kidding. Who wouldn't love to be able to get paid millions to cover blink 182 songs 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You're getting to be about as bad as Oliver!

Nahhhhh I’m able to be impartial. The song has actually grown on me a bit. But I’ll be damned if some of it isn’t stupid - like the Ritalin line. 

I don't like the ritalin line, but two of my friends grew up on Ritalin so I can see how it would be relatable to people my age

Looks like they're shooting a video today according to Matt's instagram. Rumor was it would be out by the end of the week..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Looks like they're shooting a video today according to Matt's instagram. Rumor was it would be out by the end of the week..

Kinda hoping it’s for a new song.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I hope it’s a stripped down video of just them and their instruments in a room. That way it looks totally fake matched up with the over produced , no guitar having bullshit song 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

Omg it's going to be so gay.

Failure. A band like blink not even breaking into top 10 on a rock chart 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 3