We need to talk about Mark Hoppus (meltdown in progress?)

Scott.

I definitely think Mark is melting down. He got all butthurt over Blinkitalian posting something mundane.

He is going full tilt over the reaction to Lil Wayne and the new  song. Blink make that promotional video thinking everyone would find the remix awesome. Spin it how you want; that 100% backfired on them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I definitely think Mark is melting down. He got all butthurt over Blinkitalian posting something mundane.

He is going full tilt over the reaction to Lil Wayne and the new  song. Blink make that promotional video thinking everyone would find the remix awesome. Spin it how you want; that 100% backfired on them.

lol, it wasn't a remix. it was a promo video for a laugh.

what they didn't count on was the racists seeing an inked up black guy and having an absolute meltdown over it

mark is really average mentally

he wants the new song to be good because he knows its bad

but after all the money spent on song writers and what not

he'd rather convince himself that its not super cringe and emberassing

so therefore he thinks u should all like it otherwise u are assholes!

thats how he sees it

and same goes for all the rest like how the setlist is a real crass(feeling this wmaa) to start every shows for the last 10 year plus prob going 15 years now?? i mean thats mad in the head right there 2 do that 

someone said mark is just a puppet now

and hes right he just doing what hes told will make the most $$$

and he accepts it blindly

that wmaa with lil wayne thing being a prime example of that

55 minutes ago, Ghent said:

lol, it wasn't a remix. it was a promo video for a laugh.

what they didn't count on was the racists seeing an inked up black guy and having an absolute meltdown over it

there's no racism implicated in this

its just that sort of rap doesnt fit that sort of fast punk rock song

and it sounds extremly bad thats why theres now more dislike than like on the video that the blink camp uploaded(not waynes chanell)

35 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

it's not racist to think Lil Wayne fucking sucks as a rapper. I love rap. Lil Wayne is awful.

Probably is awful, but that's not why there is a meltdown

Imagine being that upset at a harmless fun tour announcement video, for a band you currently hate, and weren't going to attend a show anyway... 

They had it ready in a week and it's not even on their site anymore. Literally was made to announce a tour for a day and to move on...sorry Zakk Cervini didn't mix it properly and auto tune Mark. 

And even if you hate Weezy, who cares? He's an opener, they're supposed to suck. Take a piss, grab a beer, go do your doobie in the porta potty. 

• Like 1

Just now, RebelGirlsUnite said:

I'll be honest, it was getting pretty racist.  I'm the last person to pull that card too.  Reactions were way over the top.

No one said anything remotely racist, race was only implied by people suggesting dislike Lil Wayne was racist. Please correct me if I'm wrong, give me screen grabs or quotes or whatever, but I saw not one single shred of racism on these boards relating to Lil Wayne being on the tour. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

i think you should treat yourself the same way as you treat others. are you melting down at this moment because you reacted "incorrectly" to a comment months ago? or because some other guys on the internet say your songs/books/posts/anything are awful?

by your logic you're in existential crisis for at least 6 years now...

by the logic of anyone else: mark doesn't give a fuck about the criticism of idiots of a message board. it doesn't cause a meltdown.

1 minute ago, Kay said:

No one said anything remotely racist, race was only implied by people suggesting dislike Lil Wayne was racist. Please correct me if I'm wrong, give me screen grabs or quotes or whatever, but I saw not one single shred of racism on these boards relating to Lil Wayne being on the tour. 

Not here, all over the internet.  Like furiously angry a tatted black man infiltrated their set.

It was a fucking light hearted remix/promo.  Literally people losing their minds over some cheeky art.  Full length analysis videos about the content of it.

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's not about posting explicitly racist things. It's the irrational negative reaction to an opening act. People threatening to boycott blink over an opening act? People saying they would never listen to blink again if he was on their album. People thinking he was going to play their set with them?

This is not normal.

4 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Not here, all over the internet.  Like furiously angry a tatted black man infiltrated their set.

It was a fucking light hearted remix/promo.  Literally people losing their minds over some cheeky art.  Full length analysis videos about the content of it.

I'm not surprised at that at all. People suck.