We need to talk about Mark Hoppus (meltdown in progress?)

Scott.

ITT Ghent acts like a moron...

Even if Lil Wayne was an absolute titan of the rap genre (which he fucking isn’t), do you really believe that he fits with the blink tour in any way? Even if you call him an “opening act”, the poster clearly implies he is a co-headliner. 

Its like Puff Daddy opening for Springsteen. I don’t care who you are, it’s a grossly mismatched combination. Especially when you add another pop punk band in to the opening act equation. It stands out like a wart on a cock. 

18 minutes ago, Broken English said:

Even if Lil Wayne was an absolute titan of the rap genre (which he fucking isn’t), do you really believe that he fits with the blink tour in any way? Even if you call him an “opening act”, the poster clearly implies he is a co-headliner. 

Its like Puff Daddy opening for Springsteen. I don’t care who you are, it’s a grossly mismatched combination. Especially when you add another pop punk band in to the opening act equation. It stands out like a wart on a cock. 

So you don't think black people belong on the same billing as the whites then?

45 minutes ago, Broken English said:

How is Lil Wayne not a titan of the rap game? He’s cemented as one of raps biggest legends. I hate Lil Wayne, I’m a huge Tech N9ne fan but I’ve never been able to stand Lil Wayne and always said he was grossly overrated. However, that doesn’t change the fact of how he’s perceived to the general public. He’s sold way more records than blink has, and a lot more radio success. Your argument is invalid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tech N9ne Boulevard Bou Lou is so fucking good. Pineapple coconut wheat beer

2 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

I love when things finally make sense.

You think you’re so smug huh. Tech N9ne is more talented than 90% of the bands you listen to buddy

11 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You think you’re so smug huh. Tech N9ne is more talented than 90% of the bands you listen to buddy

Depends on what spectrum you follow, clown posse or appreciate his talent.

I definitely think he's talented and Caribou Lou, Dysfunctional were my jams 

His clown posse shit is retarded though

12 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Depends on what spectrum you follow, clown posse or appreciate his talent.

I definitely think he's talented and Caribou Lou, Dysfunctional were my jams 

His clown posse shit is retarded though

The fact he had toured with ICP back in the day changes nothing about him and the talent. Ice Cube has done shows with ICP does that make him any less of a legend?

On 5/16/2019 at 5:24 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

The real travesty about this tour is that someone was paid actual money to design this:

that's a reference to a historical poster style which is quite famous. but the gradient is a bit lazy at only one color, and the type choices are not authentic.

the original technology for printing such a gradient is called "split fountain" :

https://www.printmag.com/featured/evolution-rainbow-roll/

the printer in los angeles who popularized the style in the 1960s through the 1980s was the colby poster printing co. :

https://www.fastcompany.com/3024514/the-guerilla-graphics-of-colby-poster-printing-company

http://www.mascontext.com/tag/colby-poster-printing-co/

• Like 7