Rebel Girl vs BIOMY

hammerpipe

Rebel Girl vs. BIOMY  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel Girl vs. BIOMY

Thought it would be fun to see where our community stands as a whole on this topic. There’s been a lot of mudslinging the past few weeks on which song is better (or shittier), but let’s find out. The Tom and team vs Mark and team songwriting showdown!

I've voted Rebel Girl. they're both astoundingly awful but Rebel Girl is less of a shock to the system. Tom's always had terrible lyrics, AVA has historically had bad synth, that I can deal with. the chorus is more 'boring' than 'annoying as holy fuck'. BIOMY makes me cringe more, and is more unpleasant to have on in the background.

but personally I wish there was a 'they're both as bad as each other' option. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Italian Throwaway run this poll on your IG please. Curious as to how far the deprived AVA fanbase can reach.

Also @Ghent do a Twitter poll. (You can tweet an actual poll people can vote on directly through Twitter)

Genuinely curious, I like both songs but prefer BIOMY by far.

This is an interesting idea. 

6 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Italian Throwaway run this poll on your IG please. Curious as to how far the deprived AVA fanbase can reach.

Also @Ghent do a Twitter poll. (You can tweet an actual poll people can vote on directly through Twitter)

Genuinely curious, I like both songs but prefer BIOMY by far.

Done!

3 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I can actually see the Kansas crew dancing around in Ghent’s living room singing “The shewww fits my little cindarellaaa”

haha, imagine if that line showed up in a blink with Skiba song. You guys would be flipping shit over it.

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Done!

haha, imagine if that line showed up in a blink with Skiba song. You guys would be flipping shit over it.

And you guys would be wanking yourselves silly over it. Ry-Bread would reach into his bag of hidden meanings as to why it’s the deepest most sincere lyric of all time NQAT. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4