FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019

Scott.

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Are Sweden higher in the rankings than you?

both those pens looked soft for the yanks. I hope they don’t win it

No, they're ranked a few spots lower, but so are the Dutch and they beat Canada pretty handily. I'm not completely pessimistic, but I'm not super confident either.

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

Wtf is up with the officiating this World Cup? Fucking terrible decisions every game 

they want female referees, but who cares what gender they are - just get competent refs in ffs. The standard so far has been embarrassing.  

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Not sure who "they" are. Lots of women (players, coaches, fans, etc.) say they just want the best referees, regardless of gender.

Thought it was obvious... FIFA. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fifa-reject-call-for-male-referees-at-womens-world-cup-a4175256.html%3famp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Are you seriously trying to make the point that men have it tough when it comes to jobs in football? 

Do white straight people get a rough deal in your eyes as well?

What are you on about? Lol i said women officials are introduced into mens football why is fifa rejecting males referees for the women's game? You employ whos best for a world cup and at the highest stage, why would it matter about gender?

There was nothing about men having it tough to find jobs, its the downfall for women not men in this situation as the women dont get the best decisions go against them...

I think you can go back to your feminist rally now

• Wow 1