E3 2019

Melty Mark

Animal Crossing is basically all I'm looking forward to for this entire E3. As someone who doesn't yet own a current-gen console it's hard to get excited about new video games at the moment. But I got the 3DS Animal Crossing last year and I got super into it for a while. Now I want MORE.

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Can someone explain animal crossing to me? What kind of game is it?

It's a life simulation game where you move into a town with animal neighbors (hence the name) and customize it however you want. You can also customize and expand your home, participate in events (some are game specific and others are based on actual holidays), catch bugs/fish, etc. It's a really nice game to relax with because there's a lot you can do with it. You'll get a better idea if you look up Animal Crossing New Leaf gameplay (the last mainline game released).

2 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

It's a life simulation game where you move into a town with animal neighbors (hence the name) and customize it however you want. You can also customize and expand your home, participate in events (some are game specific and others are based on actual holidays), catch bugs/fish, etc. It's a really nice game to relax with because there's a lot you can do with it. You'll get a better idea if you look up Animal Crossing New Leaf gameplay (the last mainline game released).

Sims for furries?

43 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

Doesn’t excite me too much from the description haha. I’ll check out the gameplay from the previous game and see if it does anything for me. Is it purely single player?

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Doesn’t excite me too much from the description haha. I’ll check out the gameplay from the previous game and see if it does anything for me. Is it purely single player?

I probably didn't do it justice, but it's certainly not for everyone haha. Nah, you can add other people and go to each others' towns. In the past they've had up to 4 in a town at once, but I really hope they change that for this game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

I probably didn't do it justice, but it's certainly not for everyone haha. Nah, you can add other people and go to each others' towns. In the past they've had up to 4 in a town at once, but I really hope they change that for this game.

I might just pirate the 3ds game and see how it goes. See if it’ll get me excited for the switch version 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

@...Dan... you see squares conference? FF7 remake split over two discs. Game looks unreal.

edit: I fucked up. Apparently Midgard alone is two discs and the first part to be released in March and the rest coming later. Game is going to be massive.

No but def going to check it out, cheers. Can't wait, gonna be so good. 

Animal Crossing is pretty great and I haven't played one since City Folk. I actually wrote a paper on the first game for my World Building class in college and how the economics within the game function. My G/F even said she would get a switch just for a new one.