E3 2019

Melty Mark

the reveal of Banjo was super fun.

I didn't expect the world, but I was hoping for some kind of surprise outside of the rumors I've heard about. Zelda BOT2 was already expected but probably my most hyped release. BOTW is so dang good.

LM3 seems fun. I hope it delivers.

32 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

The preview of that Breath Of The Wild sequel has got me fuckin aroused. 

Yeah, looks sick, gives me that same uneasy feeling that Majora's Mask initially gave me all those years ago.  Can not wait.  Between that and the Banjo-Kazooie reveal for Smash, that Nintendo conference left me really happy.  Sad that Animal Crossing is delayed, but the new game does look like it will be great, I can wait.

the only reason i don't have one yet is because mario kart is the only switch game i play and i didn't think it would be worth it to buy a new one just for that game, haha. my family has one, though.

20 minutes ago, Nasa said:

the only reason i don't have one yet is because mario kart is the only switch game i play and i didn't think it would be worth it to buy a new one just for that game, haha. my family has one, though.

I hope they add an expansion or DLC or something to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.  It's a great game, but the selection of tracks in its entirety is like 4 or 5 years old at this point, based on when the Wii U original came out and after the DLC packs launched.  And barring some major change, I'm not seeing a good reason to release a separate Mario Kart 9 on the Switch.  Unless maybe they make it a new Double Dash style game or something that changes up the core gameplay so much that it needs to be a separate release.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nasa said:

BOTW is a great game for people who don't play overly-intense games. It's gorgeous, but very free-roaming and not too difficult.

36 minutes ago, ungroovy said:

BOTW is a great game for people who don't play overly-intense games. It's gorgeous, but very free-roaming and not too difficult.

*cannot add any more reactions today so like*

1 hour ago, ungroovy said:

I hated it, my god damn weapons kept breaking and I super-sucked at playing it outside of the puzzles. I never even got the electric arrows or did any of the animal temple things. I've started to realize I'm getting old and out of touch. I like the idea of video games and I always say I want to play but 15 minutes in I'm losing interest.

8 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

I hated it, my god damn weapons kept breaking and I super-sucked at playing it outside of the puzzles. I never even got the electric arrows or did any of the animal temple things. I've started to realize I'm getting old and out of touch. I like the idea of video games and I always say I want to play but 15 minutes in I'm losing interest.

It gets a lot easier to find everything you need when you explore far enough to reach areas that specialize in different materials. Different towns selling different things, or just more commonly found in different places. 

Basically all the announced games so far make me skeptical. I'm pissed there's no real news on elder scrolls 6, and the only thing I'm definitely getting is Gears 5 but that's just from loving the series, couldn't care less for the trailer. 

Okay I said all I cared about was Animal Crossing but that's because I wasn't expecting BREATH OF THE WILD 2.

I had the biggest smile on my face for the Banjo-Kazooie reveal. That's always been my number 1 wish for Smash Bros but I never thought it would actually happen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Okay I said all I cared about was Animal Crossing but that's because I wasn't expecting BREATH OF THE WILD 2.

I had the biggest smile on my face for the Banjo-Kazooie reveal. That's always been my number 1 wish for Smash Bros but I never thought it would actually happen.

Yeah, I don't even know who I'm left wanting in Smash after Banjo-Kazooie's reveal, every big fighter I want is either in or represented with an assist trophy (like Isaac and Bomberman).  I guess Crash would be cool because he kinda used to be the face of the Playstation, and I'd welcome Rayman, but after him being a fighter in Brawlhala recently, I kinda doubt he'd also appear as a fighter in Smash as well so quickly after at that.  One idea I kinda love is that if the last fighter comes directly from the Smash series and it's Sandbag, after all these years of being your punching bag, he decides to fight back.  That would feel so fitting and definitely doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities.  Regardless, I'm sure whoever else they end up adding, they'll be good choice.

• Like 1

Whoa, I didn’t hear about Elden Ring but Martin + Miyazaki sounds like an amazing combo.

I’m so excited for Animal Crossing. As much as I’ve always loved it I’ve also always felt like there isn’t enough to do in it and this new one fixes that. I got Breath of the Wild on the Wii U so I never felt like I desperately needed a Switch but I need one now.

CoD modern warfare is getting lots of love from some people who got to try it. Cant wait for that one to come out this fall. Really wish someone else here was into competitive shooters. 

Also, that Avengers game, yikes