New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

10 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Doubt it. Probably won't get it until Friday morning, I'm betting they have a Youtube video schedule release then it'll go on streaming services after. 

They have to release it on the Friday at midnight schedule to get on the playlists I think so pretty sure they’re not going to forego that just for a premiere.

24 minutes ago, NotNow said:

They have to release it on the Friday at midnight schedule to get on the playlists I think so pretty sure they’re not going to forego that just for a premiere.

Don’t get your hopes up.  Pretty sure a Midnight release doesn’t matter. I’m not counting on the song to be out till mid morning Friday. Just based on how other artists have released new music.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

So I have to say, I'm a bit confused by the strategy of releasing a song to the radio as a single, and as it's still climbing the charts, releasing another song WITH A VIDEO...Is this normal? Does it mean this song is expected to be more of an online thing, not a radio song?

These days, yeah, its pretty typical.  Some bands release most or all of the singles from the album before the album even drops anymore.  I dunno if the intention is to market this hard like a radio single or what, but I wouldn't say that would even surprise me these days.