New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

How dare a band that wrote songs about fucking dogs, grandpas, moms, horses, etc have a cunnilingus reference on their promo flyer.

I am offended.

The thing is, that it used to be a part of their youthful identity, it made them appealing to teens, but it was 20 years ago, and especially after untitled, solo projects and neighborhoods, it feels pathetic to try to do that again. Do joke songs have any value on Cali? Do they add anything to the album? It's just another attempt to appeal to their nostalgia-driven, stuck in the past fanbase.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, alex_dept. said:

I don't know, how it's Called, blast beats, or fast-paced punk beats, or every generic 90's punk song beats, the sound is what matters, blink has always had a great sense of Melody, which made them different to other bands, and now it's gone. 

You're talking about the forbidden beat and thats basically all blink did up until Untitled. You're nitpicking but terribly and it's making you look bad, stop it.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

According to the guy who recorded them they are blast beats.

But I'm sure someone here would love to explain why Travis doesn't know what a blast beat is.

Listen to the kick, it's not a blast beat. I don't know why Travis doesn't know what a blast beat is, perhaps he had too much lean.

• Haha 2

Just now, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Listen to the kick, it's not a blast beat. I don't know why Travis doesn't know what a blast beat is, perhaps he had too much lean.

I think I'll trust one of the best drummers in the world to ID a technique over a random sociopath on a message board, have a great day though!

Just now, Ghent said:

I think I'll trust one of the best drummers in the world to ID a technique over a random sociopath on a message board, have a great day though!

Oooh, snarky. 

Doesn't change the fact that it isn't a blast beat.