New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

so far it sounds like a +44 song, which i obviously dig. not sure how the fuck it will flow with BIOMY in an album sequence though. 

I think we are all kind of hoping they aborted Blame It On My Youth like the mangled-feldmann fetus it is and this song won't have to flow with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

so far it sounds like a +44 song, which i obviously dig. not sure how the fuck it will flow with BIOMY in an album sequence though. 

I actually pick up more Alkaline Trio vibes than +44 off what we have so far

Just now, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

I think we are all kind of hoping they aborted Blame It On My Youth like the mangled-feldmann fetus it is and this song won't have to flow with it.

Feldmann didn't produce BIOMY, bub

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think I'll trust one of the best drummers in the world to ID a technique over a random sociopath on a message board, have a great day though!

Do you have any proof Travis said there are blast beats in that clip? 

Just now, thongrider said:

Do you have any proof Travis said there are blast beats in that clip? 

He said it on the KROQ interview from the other day. First blink album to have a song with blast beats he said

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

He said it on the KROQ interview from the other day. First blink album to have a song with blast beats he said

Yeah I trust/fear there will be blast beats on this album, just not in this clip. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ghent said:

According to the guy who recorded them they are blast beats.

But I'm sure someone here would love to explain why Travis doesn't know what a blast beat is.

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So, Travis isn't wrong as there could be blast beats on this record but he didn't say this song used blast beats ... you're just a moron who doesn't know what blast beats are so you deflect with snark?

• Like 2

Just now, Scott. said:

Sounds like it’s straight off DED

It does have almost the same feel as dogs eating dogs, like Matt is strumming through what Tom let ring out. It's hard to get much out of an 11 second clip so I'm not sure where the song is going but the guitars sound good and that bass is dead center in the mix. I'd say they're off to a good start.

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm not an expert of blast beat but I'm sure there is no blast beat in that preview. 

But Travis said the record had a song with Blast Beats on it!!! Are you saying Travis doesn't know what a blast beat is!?! Lol

• Like 1