New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

Just now, Elisa said:

Maybe he really used it in that song but it's not in those 13 seconds

Or, you know, he was talking about one of the other 12 or so songs on the record and Ghent dug himself a hole he now has to grandstand in.

• Like 1

In all serious though I do like the direction this is heading. The guitars and bass sound great and not plastic, the drums have a decent crack to them, although I would like them to be louder but that's just my preference. If the rest of the song has the same feel I will be happy. I'm hopeful Mark revisits his dark side lyrically 'cause I think songs like Go and Lycanthrope really shine for him and this has a similar feel to it. It is only 11 second though and most of everything I said is conjecture but that clip gives me a little bit of hope. I understood the reason for California going the direction it did, even if the fans didn't care for it as much, Matt was new and they needed an old reliable to fall back on to bring people into Blink without Tom. I've been looking forward to the second release of this era being a true example of what this new lineup is capable of and I hope that clip speaks to it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2point5 said:

You guys actually go out of your way to find reasons to hate this band. Fuck sake. It’s depressing to see. 

I'm not going out of my way, I can see why people are excited... But it's 11 seconds with not a lot to go on and considering what their last 28 tracks were like, I need to be skeptical. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Did he? I honestly don’t remember seeing anything from him about it.

Yeah it may have been in his insta stories but he definitely shouted them out with a pic of him listening to it on the radio or something

• Like 2