New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

My First Punk Song is technically a joke song, is longer than 49 seconds, and is fucking killer. I don't see it being similar if they don't have 'joke songs' on this record, but MFPS was also not released as a single either. 

• Like 2

I love short songs but I don't want blink to be random and make a disjointed album where pop stuffs like BIOMY are mixed with short "punk rock" songs. Scott isn't wrong when he says they have no idea about what they're doing.

And IF Generational Divide is just 49 seconds and it's good, then they'll have wasted a good song.

• Like 1

49 seconds is a disgrace. Usually I wouldn't mind but they've released a lot of trash in the past 3 years. Worst thing is that it sounds good. Had the same opinion of Brohemian Rhapsody. That was the most blink sounding song out of the California songs and they wasted it on a short ass joke song.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Pretty sure old mate also claimed he could rewrite dammit into a pop hit in 10 minutes. Still waiting on that one.

Um, nope.

I said I could produce a piece of shit like BIOMY via rewrite.

It wouldn't actually be a good song. It would just fool idiots into thinking it was good and using Blink's name recognition, that would put a turd a #16 on the charts. But this is how most music is these days.

• Like 1

I think Dan is right. Blink has gotten flamed hard for the Lil Wayne WMAA video and in some respects the BIOMY song. They are WELL aware that none of this is going well for them.

This is a cheap way for them to see "look we still write punk songs. We are still cool" in some little ditty promo video

That is all it is.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I think I’m only one not pissed off that this song is only 49 secs long haha. I guess my expectations are super low these days. BIOMY was like 3 and a half minutes of a homeless guy having diarrhea in an alley at night SO even though GD is only 49 seconds it HAS to be better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

49 seconds is a disgrace. Usually I wouldn't mind but they've released a lot of trash in the past 3 years. Worst thing is that it sounds good. Had the same opinion of Brohemian Rhapsody. That was the most blink sounding song out of the California songs and they wasted it on a short ass joke song.

THIS

Bohemian Rhapsody could have been sweet, and they just threw it away. This would be retarded to release a video and single for 49 seconds. What's the point? 

That being said, where did this rumor about it being 49 seconds start from? Has it been confirmed? Could just be an ass hat starting rumors, so let's not get our panties in a bunch just yet...

• Like 1

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

THIS

Bohemian Rhapsody could have been sweet, and they just threw it away. This would be retarded to release a video and single for 49 seconds. What's the point? 

That being said, where did this rumor about it being 49 seconds start from? Has it been confirmed? Could just be an ass hat starting rumors, so let's not get our panties in a bunch just yet...

Check reddit 

• Like 1