New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

Yeah, no. it's really odd for a short clip, dislike the guitar sound, and Matts bit is way too high in the mix. bit of a fail, although it was nice to hear distorted guitars from them again. 

• Like 6

I just don't get it. Maybe it will make more sense in the actual album. But why release it alone like this then? I guess it could be the most rock sounding song they have so they had to release after the kind of backlash they got for biomy? Idk.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

This has to be the album's intro, right?

Surely. Songs fine. I like it. Fast. Heavyish. Could’ve been amazing if it was a full song but oh well. Don’t know what they were doing with the mixing when Matt comes in though. Hopefully they fix that before the album comes out.

Maybe it's the outro of a full pop sounding album, since travis said it sounds like the stuff he likes for the first time I don't expect a dark-rock album so it doesn't make sense to be the intro. So it's like "is this better are we better now?" in a punk rock kinda song after all the pop/hip hop influences.

Idk I'm probably reaching I can't understand what Matt is saying.