New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

What really bums me out is this is 2 tracks now the band has released and it’s two tracks that I’ll have zero desire to listen to when the full album comes out. 

GD at least I won’t have to skip because it so god dam short ? just really fucking hope the boys have a solid album but slowly loosing faith after two absolute mediocre songs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Just popping in to say I bloody love Taylor Swift. Saw that used as a diss a few pages back and felt like I had to get it off my chest. 

I ignored it 'cause I would leave my wife for her (my wife is aware of this) and sometimes I put on a playlist of her hits.

3 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Just popping in to say I bloody love Taylor Swift. Saw that used as a diss a few pages back and felt like I had to get it off my chest. 

No insult against me is as easily deflected as a "you like Taylor Swift" jab. She is my queen

• Love 1

I dig it, at 49 seconds, its succinct, and while satisfying, doesn't leave me demanding the song needlessly be expanded any longer.  Can't wait to see how this whole album turns out, very intrigued by the vastly different sounds of BIOMY and Generational Divide here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I loved this Goldfinger record he did with Travis. Lot's of great songs on that. Million Miles, Get What I Need, Tijuana Sunrise, The Knife, and Who's Laughing Now are all amazing in my opinion

Yeah it was better than California and I'm not yuge on Goldfinger.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Sorry, but I think most people here are generally full of shit, especially when it comes to "music theory" and production lol

Yeah I'm full team Kansas side of things when it comes to the musician/producer thing.  Let's tone it down a notch guys.

• Like 1