New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

42 minutes ago, Broken English said:

Ah, the comeback of a dumb cunt with nothing to argue against. 

What am I supposed to argue? Retards don't know they're retards ... I'd be trying to make my completely point and you'd be over there looking at clouds drowning in your own spit. I can't be responsible for that! Sure, you're soft-brain but a mother's love is mostly unconditional and I won't take the chance of breaking her heart.

I know that because I argue with Janet every day ... difference is Jan's mom doesn't love her so it's whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Yeah and my first comment still stands, doesn't it? I'm not sure what we are going back and forth on!

I don't know, you just keep responding to me, I don't know why. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't know, you just keep responding to me, I don't know why. 

Because you're being silly and you're not gonna pay attention to how silly saying a fast tempo, 49 second song is boring is if one of these other jerks fills you in! Also, I'm bored ...

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Does anybody like the Oliver Makes Good Points account?

This has nothing to do with him bashing blink. Everyone here does that. I just find it to be a pointless account. A troll account that says what everyone else says... but spells it wrong?  And makes threads that get locked immediately?

lol my post are good and fine, case in point i got plenty of likes already

u can block my account if u wish so tho

1 hour ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

mark matt and feldman are wasting tons of potentialy great idea by making them sound so "candy" and "glossy" and "pop"

they r selling their soul to make a quick buck and its disucsting

this guy made a better version than the band itself, thats realy not good

I just don't find much respect for all these guys who wait for the instant a song drops to make a cover and farm views. 

The only good one I find is Oli Acoustic because he made it more original and does an entire album at once.  Sugar Pills, sure, cool to hear it in vintage blink but for every song? Yeesh

#bitteroldman

47 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

That's an easy dismissal, don't you think. man? I hate the Beatles so that automatically means I'm just being a contrarian?

it's neither easy nor a dismissal. i'm both sympathizing with—and providing insight into—how many people view the beatles.

"I just think the Beatles have one great album (Meet the Beatles) and the rest is crap" is a contrarian view, in that it runs counter to the assessment of both the public at large and the entire canon of 20th century music criticism. that doesn't necessarily mean you feel that way disenguinely. notice i hedged with "most people who espouse such a view" ... leaving plenty of room for you to not be one of them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NJanSaid said:

I just don't find much respect for all these guys who wait for the instant a song drops to make a cover and farm views. 

The only good one I find is Oli Acoustic because he made it more original and does an entire album at once.  Sugar Pills, sure, cool to hear it in vintage blink but for every song? Yeesh

#bitteroldman

Eh, I can totally understand wanting to learn to play a song the instant it's released. I taught myself Bored to Death within an hour or two of it coming out, and I learned and covered After Midnight before the song was even released. When a band you love releases new music it's exciting to go all in immediately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

The worst part of this new era of blink is all these fucking YouTube videos of Cunts trying to make the new songs sound like the old songs.

”what ‘new song’ would sound like if it was recorded in 99”

”’’new song’ : punk version”

Absolute cunts.

A-fucking-men

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

The worst part of this new era of blink is all these fucking YouTube videos of Cunts trying to make the new songs sound like the old songs.

Absolute cunts.

I thought a couple of them were cool but then I found out they do it for-

Every. Single. Song.

Get a life fellas, or join blink182online.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn’t be surprised in Mark having self doubt about his song writing abilities is mainly because of the blink community. No matter what he/they do, a lot of people are going to dislike what they come out with. Whether he’s personally proud of this upcoming album, I think it’ll be a make or break album on whether or not he has the will to continue the blink legacy. I believe a lot of people who heavily dislike major, if not all of their music post Tom probably either grew out of blink or Tom was the reason why they loved blink. 

8 minutes ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised in Mark having self doubt about his song writing abilities is mainly because of the blink community. No matter what he/they do, a lot of people are going to dislike what they come out with. Whether he’s personally proud of this upcoming album, I think it’ll be a make or break album on whether or not he has the will to continue the blink legacy. I believe a lot of people who heavily dislike major, if not all of their music post Tom probably either grew out of blink or Tom was the reason why they loved blink. 

+44 will always say otherwise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Absolute cunts.

say it louder!!!! omfg. i am SO tired of seeing them in my suggested videos. get tf out of here with that stupid shit

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

+44 will always say otherwise.

I agree but that album was fueled by emotion from the aftermath of the first break up. +44 is proof that Mark has what it takes but I think Mark cares too much what fans think that it’s getting to him, whereas +44 he just wrote based from emotion.

Listened to the song a bunch more and it just pisses me off now. The song couldve been good. Mark singing "is it better" twice is as far as that shouldve gone and then continue into something awesome, but no, it just fucking repeats. 

What they did with Matts part is just dumb. Like its way too loud and like distorted or whatever that effect is. 

They fully pulled a Tom and put the best part of the song in the preview

• Like 3