New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

5 hours ago, thongrider said:

Most people loved it! 

idk whats the blink fanbois opinion on hearts all gone but

its instrumental intro(deluxe version of the album)

and the actual were top notch and very actual modern and fitted with the sort of music that was at the top of charts at the moment 

very neon color sounding

interesting comparison that oliver made 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NJanSaid said:

Honestly, none of Neighborhoods sounds like Dude Ranch, but HAG does hold the most similar qualities.

If you brightened it up, it would sound reminiscent of Josie or Lemmings Mark, I stand corrected. 

Thanks yes the production doesn't help but it could sound like those other songs. 

4 hours ago, Neal said:

Song sounds great until skiba comes in. Why is he twice as loud as the rest of the band? Rip headphone users. 

I'm getting used to it, but they really need to edit him to a lower volume

Amazing how pathetic the Blink bots are these days. They get pumped about an incomplete 49 second song clip. Call it "a song" "amazing" and talk about how its like Untitled.

Are you guys for real?

I took the chords for Dammit last night and had a "song" just as good as this written in about 5 minutes. Complete with lyrics. It didn't take 50 people to write either.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I took the chords for Dammit last night and had a "song" just as good as this written in about 5 minutes. Complete with lyrics. It didn't take 50 people to write either.

Post it or you’re full of shit.

• Like 3

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The hang up is, I don't have a $5million studio to record it in. So nope.

But the actual type of clip is pathetically easy to write.

Post a rough recording. Use your camera or whatever. You’re just showing us how easy it is to write, we don’t need a studio quality recording.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It cant be any worse than BIOMY. I’m tired of your goddamn excuses for everything. Quit being a pussy and post it or STFU.

• Like 4