New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm not going out of my way, I can see why people are excited... But it's 11 seconds with not a lot to go on and considering what their last 28 tracks were like, I need to be skeptical. 

Orrrrr flip that shit. Instead of skeptical get excited! It’s new blink and sounds a mile away from the sound of BIOMY which everyone hated. But everyone is still finding a reason to hate on it already. It’s just sad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm not going out of my way, I can see why people are excited... But it's 11 seconds with not a lot to go on and considering what their last 28 tracks were like, I need to be skeptical. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, 2point5 said:

Orrrrr flip that shit. Instead of skeptical get excited! It’s new blink and sounds a mile away from the sound of BIOMY which everyone hated. But everyone is still finding a reason to hate on it already. It’s just sad. 

I got excited for California and was absolutely crushed with what we got, so I'm going in skeptical to avoid further disappointment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

I actually think, BIOMY might be better than GD, judging by the teaser. I hate this type of music even more.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alex_dept. said:

I actually think, BIOMY might be better than GD, judging by the teaser. I hate this type of music even more.

So basically if there's not a yodeling toad and some delay count you out?

• Haha 2

Those 13 seconds sound fucking quality. That's what I want from blink. That dark, raw, aggressive sound with +44/Trio elements. Sounds like +44's take on a skate punk song.

Downside of it is this song is probably gonna have some form of woahs, nananas, ohhs & gang vocals and that's what will make me annoyed. Will wait until the whole song is released to judge it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, alex_dept. said:

That’s fair. Just that the majority have been crying out for the sound of +44 and the continuation of DED, and that’s what this sounds like it could possibly be. Yet they’ll find other reasons to shit all over it. They’ll never be happy, regardless of the output. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

I’d like it even more if ghentys thumb was to hit the ban button on your account lmfao

For a troll account you really are one unfunny cunt. 

I've been patiently waiting for his troll end game...like is this going anywhere or is this the most unfunny troll account of all time?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

That’s fair. Just that the majority have been crying out for the sound of +44 and the continuation of DED, and that’s what this sounds like it could possibly be. Yet they’ll find other reasons to shit all over it. They’ll never be happy, regardless of the output. 

I was never for DED sound, I only like WIWY and Disaster from that EP, and the Snippet doesn't sound like +44. +44 is way more progressive. I would be happy to like new songs, but I don't like them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1