New Single/Video for Generational Divide (Out Friday!)

Ghent

23 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fucking jan. it’s amazing how a very average angels and airwaves song turned her into an even worse poster than she already was. Hope this new song is 95% skiba just to annoy her.

I haven't said anything about a 49 second song.  Desperate looking post there though #notsurprised

2 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

I've written 30 second songs, are you saying those aren't real songs?

Here's a 101 of them!

I am getting massive deja vu.

I feel like we've had this exact discussion, me and you. Probably years ago. I think you even posted that video and talked about your songs.

No I don't believe songs that short are real songs. They are just little ditties or little jingles. There isn't enough time for them to evolve into anything that resembles a real song.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am getting massive deja vu.

I feel like we've had this exact discussion, me and you. Probably years ago. I think you even posted that video and talked about your songs.

No I don't believe songs that short are real songs. They are just little ditties or little jingles. There isn't enough time for them to evolve into anything that resembles a real song.

Not everything has to be a grand adventure through the world of sound. There's no time limit to music, sometimes you say what you want to say and you get the fuck out. That doesn't mean every song should be that but it also doesn't mean a song can't be short and sweet. Also, jingles are some of the hardest to write, you have to be short, informative and catchy. That's why jingle writers make hood money. I challenge you to write one for this board.

6 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I haven’t seen anything credible saying it’s 49 seconds. Cynical seems short as hell and is almost 2 minutes. 

At one point they said only 10 songs were on the new album, it would be a joke to include a 49 second one with over 50+ to choose from. (And he said no joke songs, so it’s not a short joke one like BTP/Brohemian)

Jason Tate is pretty damn credible. If he’s heard it and is saying it’s 49 seconds then it probably is

• Like 1